Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Im from California trying to finish up my BA so i can move. I am about 6in lenth and ok in girth didint measure. my goal is to reach 7.5 or 8in in lenth and have really nice girth. My girl loves how i am now but im not i want to be bigger and more confidant.

Welcome to the forum!

Go to the START HERE! link at the top of the page and do plenty of reading. In there you will find all of the essential information you will need to get started off safely and effectively. Chose on of the beginner routines that can be found in there and follow it through for the 90 days to condition your penis before moving on to any advanced exercises. if there is anything you don't understand don't hesitate to ask questions.
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Wot him up there said! ^^^

ENJOY!
      The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Welcome Bgoon. Most members report a quick gain of their noobie inch, a few months to a year. Mine took nine. The hardest part is keeping add it when the gains, if any, I mite add, don’t come as easily. When you move on to more intense and possibly more dangerous PE methods, make sure you bounce your new routine around here to get some feed back. Happy tugging.
        A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Yep, what them up there said...and start a log in the Progress Forum.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progress-forum/
          The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Hey Bgoon!

Welcome to the Gym

I agree that It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

It is always recommended to start with a beginners routine (doesn't have to be the JP) and continue with it for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft. When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to pursue.

Dont forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors.
            Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
            12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
            12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
            01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
            01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
            01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
            Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Welcome to the forum!
              Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Welcome to the forum, Bgoon! Cheers!

Comment

Working...
                X