Hello Everybody - excited about this adventure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Everybody - excited about this adventure

Hi everyone. I'm quite excited to finally become a member of PEgym (after lurking for a while) and taking control of my penile destiny.

I'm not exactly new to PE. I was a member of Matters of Size back in 2003. Never made gains but certainly gained hard erections. I went back to visit MOS a couple months ago and it seemed like a sort of cyber ghetto in some ways and one huge ad. I'm not shitting on them whatsoever, I just think PEGym is a better community for me at this time.

I did MOS for about 6 months or so. I can't remember why I stopped. I think life just happened.

A bit of personal stuff:

I just turned 42 and I'm a married man with 2 kids. I'm an application developer for a day job and I like creating music for my main hobby.

For perspective and starter measurements:

I'm a 6' tall guy, 265 pounds. I've lost 23 pounds since March. Weight loss is a parallel battle as I have about a one inch fat pad that I'd like to get rid of. I gained a lot of weight when I became a programmer full time

My BPEL is 6" and my EG is 5.5".

I have a long history of penile woes. A lot of it goes back to my mother and my grandmother making fun of my 'little pee pee' and constantly telling me how much smaller I was than my brother (half-brother, this is an important fact). My stepfather would also walk around the house naked, letting his stuff flop all over and my mom would constantly make comments to how big his dick was and how well he could fill out a pair of speedos.

The havoc things like this can wreak on a child's mind are insane. Pretty much through from the time I was 12 onward, I would constantly 'size up a male' in my head. I would always think 'oh, I'm pretty sure he has a bigger dick than me...'. The ultimate problem is that it shattered my confidence and I ended up BETA-ing out at times.

When I joined the Air Force and had that locker room experience, I felt ashamed. I felt like every guy in there was larger than I was. The interesting part was that no one made fun or insulted me. This was the beginning of me realizing that I must have some sort of body dysmorphia and that I may be more normal than I thought. It's hard to look objectively at yourself and not think you're small after years of body shaming

I went on to have multiple sexual encounters with much success. Not once did my size come up but it was always in the back of my mind.

Fast forward to now and I've been married for 7 years to my wife who is 12 years younger than me and now reaching her sexual peak.

Back in January I decided to try a no-fap program as I had a masturbation issue and couldn't cum with my wife due to a death grip of sorts. In about a month, I was finally able to cum correctly without resorting to my hand. A true success!

Now that sex is so much better, I have decided to start PE again.

I've come to terms with my penis and I actually like my penis now. This isn't for anybody except me and my wife. Fuck everybody that had something awful to say to me.

This is about becoming more of an 'Uberman'. A man that tries to be the best he can be in life. It's about personal development and getting the most out of life.

My goal is to have a solid 8" bpel and 6" eg. The gold standard some might say.

I'm quite aware of the time and commitment that this will take. I've had a slow, steady yet sustained weigh loss so why would dick size not be the same?

I'm putting this goal right now of three years, which I think is a fair assessment.

I have the support of my wife in this. God bless her. She loves me the way I am. I told her that I am doing this for erection quality, which is very true. PE brought me very strong erections in the past. However, a bigger dick would be great and for me, a bigger dick is a quality erection.

I know I've rambled and I thank you all for allowing us that in these intro forums

In a major way, I'm glad I wasn't born with an 8 inch dick. It wouldn't allow me to go through this process. The process, for me, is a beautiful thing.

thanks, everyone!

Hey aiming!

Welcome to the Gym

It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

If it’s been a while. It is always recommended to start with a beginners routine (doesn't have to be the JP) and continue with it for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft. When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to pursue.

Dont forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors.
    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

That's pretty damn disturbing stuff from your mum. The only thing I can think of is that your mum resented your penis because of your biological dad and compared yours because of your dad. Your size is already good. Your step dad walking around naked when you ids are around is also pretty damn disturbing. I'm glad I wasn't brought up like that.

Comment

Originally posted by newbeginning View Post
        That's pretty damn disturbing stuff from your mum. The only thing I can think of is that your mum resented your penis because of your biological dad and compared yours because of your dad. Your size is already good. Your step dad walking around naked when you ids are around is also pretty damn disturbing. I'm glad I wasn't brought up like that.

Yeah man. It was SUPER fucked up lol. I no longer talk to that side of the family as they had other issues. We all have our battles in life, right?

Comment

Welcome to the forum!

It's good to hear you're not letting the negative experiences of your past hold you back!
          Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
          X