No announcement yet.

Newbie seeking more girth than length.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie seeking more girth than length.

Hello, I’m new here.

I have been very unhappy and resigned to a smaller than average penis my entire adult life. When flaccid it is downright humiliating. I’ve been part of team sports where occasional nudity in communal showers is unavoidable. I’ve no doubt blokes were embarrassed for me. At the least I’ve been embarrassed for myself.

I never got any negative feedback from women. I realise my dissatisfaction is in my own mind. I have also avoided sexual relationships with taller/bigger girls because of my own anticipated fear of embarrassment. Too much potential humiliation for me to bear.

I realise my Length is sort of average but girth is the thing I want to change. Having spent a few weeks reading threads on the forum I haven’t found anyone who was willing to admit a smaller girth than me.

I’m in my 40s but in pretty good fitness thanks to years of competitive sport. I’ve never looked into PE until recently as I always assumed pumps and pills complete BS. Not even sure how I stumbled across the forum but the success stories sort of woke me up to the possibility that there might be something legit in this PE thing.

I’ve tested the waters with wife when it comes to the topic of PE and she thinks it’s a joke and says everything is fine. She just thinks the whole topic is hilarious and unnecessary. She has no secrets from her sister and if she knows, next thing the whole family will know. So my PE is going to be done in private. I won’t risk owning any pumps or extenders either. Leaving me in the realm of purely manual PE exercises and I reason I can fit in occasional clamping.

So far I've been inspired by the success stories here on the forum. Looking forward making some progress.

Starting Stats
    BPEL. 16.5 cm (6.5’)
    MEG 10cm (3.9’) couldn’t honestly have called it 4’, it just wasn’t there.
    Sunburn69
    Last edited by Sunburn69; 08-16-2018, 04:54 PM.
    It's all about Girth
    Started 30 July 2018

Starting BPEL 16.5cm (6.5'') MEG 10cm (3.9'')
    Goals BPEL 17cm (7'') MEG 15cm (6'')

Welcome. Good luck to you. Anything you need, just ask.

As far as the wife goes... you can explain to her (if you haven't already) the lifelong agony of what you've experienced and now you have found an opportunity to do something for yourself and the need for discretion. Once she starts seeing that it works, she'll hopefully be on board. Had something similar with my wife and it worked for me. The EQ boost alone was enough for her to realize the potential. I know our wives are 2 different people and I didn't have to worry about the gossip part though. She still thinks it's a little creepy when I jelq but checks me out when I'm in the pump. haha. Just communicate that you're doing it regardless of her opinion and that she'll reap the benefits. It may take a little time and you may be embarrassed at first but all of that should pass. I do it with the bathroom door open. She comes in and out as she pleases and has gotten used to it.

Comment

Welcome to the forum!

Girth-specific exercises like Squeezes should help you to focus on your girth goals. You should also make sure you're focusing on maximizing your EQ- as this is vital to getting maximum girth gains and improving your recovery rate.
      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Hi.
        I think you have made a mistake in your signature stats.
        Instead of BPEG , you should mean BPEL

You should start with Jelqing and after 3 months you can also do squeezes

Comment

Working...
        X