X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's go boys hop in this thread!

Whassup yall!

Introduction about me:

Recently ex-lurker checking in. I have known about this website for a few years now, but for whatever reason I never took action. A few weekends ago I was at a party where I got blackout drunk and the next morning was told that I took my unit out in front of a couple women. The women who saw me flaccid implicitly expressed how small it was (I'm a grower not a shower). This tied in also with the fact that I've had low self-esteem my whole life and when it comes to people pointing out my flaws I magnify them 1000x more in my own head, even though I'm a tall, athletic, and good-looking guy. I'm the type of person who is a perfectionist and will work on my deficiencies to the point where they become strengths. I remembered this website and did a WHOLE LOT of research before finally being convinced that I'm going to try my hand at PE (pun intended cuz idgaf). I started on 9/17/2018 with JP90 and am excited to see how this will affect my unit as well as its health and function. Below are my measurements without any previous PE just what my parents passed on to me. Looking forward to staying active in this forum and receiving insight from you guys. Feel free to ask me any questions! For the new folk like me I only have one thing to say. LET'S ****ING DO THIS SH*T!

9/17/2018 Measurements:

FL: 4.06"
    BPFL: 4.70"
    NBPEL: 6.50"
    BPEL: 7.00"
    MEG: 5.10"

Goals by this time next year with consistency:
    EL x EG
    7.5" x 5.5"

Lifetime Goal:
    EL x EG
    10" x 8"
    bigplayre
    Member of the Month June 2019
    Last edited by bigplayre; 11-02-2018, 07:30 PM.

Welcome aboard!
    Pirate Diplomacy:
    The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Let's do it, man.

It's nice to know your audience was well-informed about the penis. lol Too bad you were out of it; you could've done some sort of magic trick where you wiggled your fingers above your piece, said something like "abra kadabra!" and made it grow.

Great to read that you've got your game plan sorted out. And your goals are very obtainable, by the way.

Comment

Not sure why you’d get laughed at, both your erect and flaccid stats are above normal. Taller guys here often have the perception they are small by height comparison. In my book 7X5 is my goal, and your goal of 7.5X5.5 should be attainable. And that would be my perfect size, perfect for the Mrs too. Welcome. Be safe.
        A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Exactly, I'm 6'4" and have a solid amount of muscle on me so my size in relation doesn't look like much. I try to be as conservative as possible with my time goals. If you expect very little then you may be in for a surprise. Whereas on the other hand if you have too high of expectations not meeting them will most likely be demotivating and lead to negligence of training.

Comment

Welcome to the forum!

What are your training plan at this point?
            Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

I'm on the JP 90 day beginner routine and already notice better EQ and ejaculations are insanely good.

Comment

Originally posted by bigplayre View Post
                I'm on the JP 90 day beginner routine and already notice better EQ and ejaculations are insanely good.
                Great Please feel free to post your training details/journal data to the Progress Forum.
                Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
                X