Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• newbie taking the first step

Hi guys/girls

Im a complete newbie here and after browsing the forum I am interested in giving PE a go. I just had a rough measure (not sure if i did it currectly) but am roughly 7.5 bpel, 6 base girth, 5.25-5.5 mid girth. id ultimately like to reach 8.5 bpel and 6 mid girth, though id be happy with any kind of gains I am going to be doing PE discretely and i dont know whats my best approach.. i was looking into getting a bathmate and an extender (not sure if theyre the best devices) but have read i should start out with a manual stretching routine first eg jp90s to condition my penis. I know alot of people get newbie gains, im just wondering if i would ultimately gain better by doing a manual stretching routine and then in 3-6 months time movie onto devices, combine the 2 or just use devices? I obviously want to have the best possible chance at gaining. devices seem a bit more convenient for me, especially for discretion. thoughts??

cheers

Never used any device.
    Do PE mostly stealth.

I'd say do the JP90 to get in shape then see how it feels.
    03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
    Thread
    12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Welcome to the forums! I did my PE in stealth. Used devices along the way. Check my signature link, Way of the Burrito down below. I'd do the JP90 first and save money for an extender during that time. I used the Quick Extender Pro, see my log below. I'm done rhyming, it's just bad timing... lol.

One way to do it in stealth is to break up the JP90. It's consisted of jelqs and stretches. Buy refined coconut oil and make up sample jars. Coconut oil is solid below 76°. Scoop some oil and pack it into the small jar. Discretely keep it somewhere close to the shower. When showering you can warm up under the hot water. I used a cup to fill up with hot water and pushed it against my groin. The oil melts in you hands and is great for jelqing. If you get the refined, there is no coconut scent. Then just wash off afterwards. Later "go to the bathroom" and get your stretches in.
      Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
      Recommended Routine
      2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
      BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Welcome to the forum!

Please START HERE!
        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
        X