hello everyone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello everyone!

hey guys this is the first time i ever admitted this but i have a little problem.most of the time when i have sex i have to use sex pills to keep it hard.if i dont my penis will only stay hard for like 2-5 mins max then it just go's limp.other times it wont get hard at all.if i wait 2 maybe 3 weeks it will get hard but i ejaculate to fast wtf.i need help and some pointers.im tired of taking pills i feel weak as a man please help!

Welcome to the Gym, lovesex.
    You have come to the right place. There are a lot of nice people here who are willing to help.
    Take a look at JP's 90 Day Beginner Routine. It is an excellent way to start and to use the next 90 Days productively while you read a bunch of threads and get really smart.
    Also read Beginner's Penis Enhancement Checklist and Penis Measuring - You Don't Want to Skip It for measurement questions. It sounds like you are interested in improving your erection quality (EQ). You will probably find these articles helpful: Kegel.
    Think long term and PE for life.
    Oh, and when you are ready to get started, start a log so that others can give you advice and encouragement.
    Good luck!
    Pirate Diplomacy:
    The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

how do i go about starting a log?im not really worried about my penis size but if i can get 2inchs more i really would be king of the jungle lol (joking).no but really i just need help with my erections badly.if it wasnt for the pills my girlfriend would have been left.i will take your advice or anyones advice for that matter if it leads to getting better erections and a little more size.im very patient and in no rush but the sooner the better.i will be starting tomorrow.is there any other exercises i should start with jp's beginner routine or just do one routine at a time?

Comment

Welcome to PEGYM

Comment

welcome lovessex! Pirate just hooked you up with literally everything you need to concern yourself with! I would suggest sticking with only the 90 day routine and making sure you do all 90 days. This is a great way to condition your penis and help ensure that you are physically able to handle the more intense workouts that come later. I'm glad you mentioned having patience, PE certainly works, I have absolutely no doubt about that, but like any goal worth achieving, it takes alot of hard work and dedication on your part. Keep your head up bro, you came to the right place. Follow Pirates links, do lots of reading, ask lots of questions, and eventually these erection issues will be a thing of the past. Good luck!
          Starting Stats:
          March 2010- BPEL: 5.75" MSEG: 4.80"
          Current Stats:
          November 2010- BPEL: 6.62" MSEG: 4.875"

Comment

I suggest that you start a light kegel routine every other day. Did you read the kegel articles?
            To start a log, go to the Progress Forum - Penis Forum and click on "Forum Tools" and choose "Post a New Thread." Name it something like "Lovesex's Log."
            Good luck!
            Pirate Diplomacy:
            The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Comment

yeah i read up on kegels im def.gonna start those today.im a little confused on jp's 90 day beginner routine.is there any pictures or video's on how to do it?

Comment

Originally posted by lovessex View Post
                yeah i read up on kegels im def.gonna start those today.im a little confused on jp's 90 day beginner routine.is there any pictures or video's on how to do it?
                If you have specific questions after reading that thread, go ahead and ask them on the thread. It is a very active thread and you will get good responses.
                Pirate Diplomacy:

Comment

Oh, and one house keeping item: a lot of our members are not English as a first language speakers so, please, keep the text short hand to a minimum and try to use standard English spelling, capitalization, and punctuation. It makes it much easier for everyone to understand.
                  Thanks!
                  Pirate Diplomacy:

Comment

Working...
                  X