Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please be gentle

Hi guys.

Well about me, I'm a 40 yr aussie, and always felt insecure about my size down under(pardon the pun, Ha Ha).
    I'm 6 foot tall and 91-94kg, but always felt I wasnt quite blessed enough.

Any way, found this site by accident when i was researching buying an extender. And so glad i did, not that I have had it for long enough to see gains yet(actually putting off measuring as long as possible), but so excited to finally find a place where I can share and talk with others about the some problems.
    Big thanks for creating this site, and look forward to growing with you all.

cheers.

Begin
    nbpel 5.1/2"
    eg 4.3/4"

current
    BPEL 6.1/2"(165mm) --> 7.0" (177mm)
    MEG 5.1/4" (133mm) --> (135mm)

Long term goal
    nbpel 10"
    eg 7"

Extender start: 22-4-10
    First PE Session: 4-5-10

Welcome Henry

Are you just using and extender,if not i would suggest starting up with a JP's routine or another you will find on here,and speak to people on here with knowledge on extenders and when the best times to wear them during the day.

Comment

Thankyou jason.

I started on the extender almost 2 weeks back, and tonight done my first of jp 90 day beginner routine.
      Just added in my sig.

Hopefully both working together will bring on the gains.

Begin
      nbpel 5.1/2"
      eg 4.3/4"

current
      BPEL 6.1/2"(165mm) --> 7.0" (177mm)
      MEG 5.1/4" (133mm) --> (135mm)

Long term goal
      nbpel 10"
      eg 7"

Extender start: 22-4-10
      First PE Session: 4-5-10

Comment

O happy days then, best of luck

Comment

Hello Henry!

Glad to have you here. Along with Jason's suggestion I would also recommend you to measure as soon as possible; that way you can track and be proud of your gains - that for sure will come if you stick to it! You'll also have a way of seeing what works for you and what does not.

I too did put it off in the beginning and when I first measured I wasn't accurate enough (I believe anyways, looking back). But you can do it man. I'm certain you'll be glad you did! It's feels kind of strange and awkward in the beginning, at least for me it did. But I'm very glad I started measuring correctly.

My recommendation is to measure BPEL (Bone Pressed Erect Length) and MEG (Mid-shaft Erect Girth).

And of course, start a log Henry. That way it'll be easier for the knowledgeable people here to help you.

Happy PE:ing and welcome again!
          "History, despite its wrenching pain, cannot be unlived, but if faced with courage, need not be lived again."
          - Maya Angelou

Comment

Hello Henry!
            Welcome to the gym. Larry and Jason are both giving you excellent advice.
            Thanks for joining!
            Pirate Diplomacy:
            The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Welcome Henry,
              Most of us here share the same concerns with inadequacies we think we have. However, I’ll bet you find out after measuring you’re like most of us here, average in size.

If you have not already, give attention to the articles, exercises, guides and product reviews. There is a wealth of information available. Of course the forum section(s) are where you’ll find focused discussions with personal experience from some of the veteran PE’rs.

I’ve been a member of PEgym for 5 weeks and find the moderators and members here to be very helpful and genuinely concerned for all of us in our individual quests to develop a healthy penis (we will be gentle). So, don’t hold back if you have questions.

Angus

Comment

Welcome and keep up the routine from JP.
                That along with the advice and help from everyone here, you will have to look forward to a more conditioned unit, more length, girth and staying power. If that is your goal then you will be very happy down under.
                Good Luck

Comment

Hi Henry ,several aussie here including myself and Rockoffox. Rock is an experienced extender user.

Comment

Friend!

Comment

Henry,

Listen to the posts above about measuring now. You need a starting point on your PE journey. Read about measuring (so you do it right) and then measure. Take your stats and hide them for a month. Hide your ruler too (you don't want to be tempter to measure).

PE takes a lot of time, but it does work.

Good luck.

MD
                      Mc Dong

Comment

Hi HenryVIII,

I can only back up existing advice. You are already working on JP's routine but if you measure carefully and publish the results you will get plenty of help and advice and you will also see that what you may feel is slightly less than average is, in fact, more than adequate - although, of course, we can all improve on both length and girth.

It is time consuming but gives a very satisfying feeling of self improvement.
                        28/12/09: BPEL 6.00 EG 4.75 FL 4.50
                        19/03/10: BPEL 6.40 EG 5.50 BPFSL 6.70
                        10/05/10: BPEL 6.50 EG 5.50 BPFSL 6.70
                        ST Aim: BPEL 6.50 EG 5.50 FL 5.00
                        LT Aim: BPEL 7.00 EG 5.75 FL 5.50

Comment

Working...
                        X