New Member Here Looking For Results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member Here Looking For Results

Hopefully this will be the place I find them... Tried other programs but nothing a far as results go.
    Looking to add .75 in girth, and 1.50 in length. Probably off on my goals, but if I can get anywhere near that, I will be very happy. In my 50's so still have time!
    Thanks and look forward to reading more here.
    10/01/2019
    BPEL 5-1/2"
    MEG 4-1/16"

01/20/2020
    BPEL 5-11/16"
    MEG 4-1/16"

My Curvature Progress

Welcome to the forum!

You have set your goals a bit high but it can be achieved with a lot of dedicated work and plenty of time. You will need to be in it for the long hauls as those kind of gains could take a couple of years give or take.

Go to the START HERE! link at the upper left of the page and do plenty of reading. In there you will find all of the essential information you will need to get started off safely and effectively. There is a lot to learn so don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have.

Good luck.
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Welcome to the gym! You will find so much information here its pretty nuts! If you stick to it, you'll see some gains for sure. Don't forget to click the "START HERE!" button. That's an excellent place to begin. I'd also suggest looking into the JP90 routine as well.

And don't forget to ask questions if you need some assistance.
      6/23/16 (Start)
      BPEL: 5 13/16" BEG: 5 3/4"
      3/31/22
      BPEL: 7 9/16" MEG: 5 9/16" BEG: 6 3/8"
      Monthly Goal - May 2022:
      BPEL: 7 3/4" MEG: 5 3/4"
      Full 2022 Year Goal on Profile Kik: Swimbarracuda

Comment

Thanks all! Appreciate the info.
        Looking forward to getting started
        10/01/2019
        BPEL 5-1/2"
        MEG 4-1/16"

01/20/2020
        BPEL 5-11/16"
        MEG 4-1/16"

My Curvature Progress

Comment

Hey Grondi !

Welcome to the Gym

It is always recommended to start with a beginners routine (doesn't have to be the JP) and continue with it for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft. When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to pursue your routine.

Dont forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors.
          Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
          12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
          12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
          01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
          01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
          01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
          Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

JP90 is the greatest beginner routine imo. There's a "start here" somewhere in the beginner forum I suggest you do all your research and learn as much as possible first, you can't make progress if you don't know what to do. Tell us about your routine and progress as well.

Comment

Welcome to the forum!
              Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Saluton Grandi!

Glad you found our forum!

Let us know if you have any questions or need any clarification on any programs or exercises. We are here to help.
                How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices! ~ Song of Solomon 4:10

For things to change, you have to change.” - Jim Rohn, The Art of Exceptional Living

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
                  Hey Grondi !

Welcome to the Gym

It is always recommended to start with a beginners routine (doesn't have to be the JP) and continue with it for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft. When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to pursue your routine.

Dont forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors.
                  Curious here.. You say for stretching grab the penis an inch below the glands. However in the guide under "basic stretching exercises" it says grasp the penis behind the glands....
                  Confused to technique now.

Grondi
                  10/01/2019
                  BPEL 5-1/2"
                  MEG 4-1/16"

01/20/2020
                  BPEL 5-11/16"
                  MEG 4-1/16"

My Curvature Progress

Comment

Originally posted by Grondi View Post
                    Curious here.. You say for stretching grab the penis an inch below the glands. However in the guide under "basic stretching exercises" it says grasp the penis behind the glands....
                    Confused to technique now.

Grondi
                    It depends on the perspective. Some say below, under or away from the glans. The general dimension being referred to is opposite the glans/towards the base.

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                      It depends on the perspective. Some say below, under or away from the glans. The general dimension being referred to is opposite the glans/towards the base.
                      Gottcha-Thanks for the clarification. I will subtract the 1" to the descriptions I read for stretches and exercises. I will double check the instructions as well to see where I missed the detail.

Thanks for the fast reply.
                      10/01/2019
                      BPEL 5-1/2"
                      MEG 4-1/16"

01/20/2020
                      BPEL 5-11/16"
                      MEG 4-1/16"

My Curvature Progress

Comment

Originally posted by Grondi View Post
                        Gottcha-Thanks for the clarification. I will subtract the 1" to the descriptions I read for stretches and exercises. I will double check the instructions as well to see where I missed the detail.

Thanks for the fast reply.
                        Glad to help

Leave some space between your hand and the glans- and prepare for fairly constant readjustments as needed. This will be the case especially if you're using a high number of reps or a dynamic stretch.

Comment

Getting ready to switch over to my new routine... Link here Will be doing the jelq portion first for the next 4-6 months and see how that goes. Will be doing my PE's M-T Th-F. (4 days a week)
                          10/01/2019
                          BPEL 5-1/2"
                          MEG 4-1/16"

01/20/2020
                          BPEL 5-11/16"
                          MEG 4-1/16"

My Curvature Progress

Comment

Good Luck Grondi! Here's to more gains!
                            6/23/16 (Start)
                            BPEL: 5 13/16" BEG: 5 3/4"
                            3/31/22