Hey everyone :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey everyone :)

Hey everyone, I'm new here. So some details about me. I'm 23 years old, married with a beautiful son. I've been creeping these forums for a few days. I can't remember where I found the site, but it was something along the lines of the typical "how do I get a bigger penis" Google search. Scrolled past devices, surgeries, pills and even some stem cell therapy thing. None of these had any reviews or proven success, so I can't here, found hundreds of guys who have had success and aren't promoting any products.
    So, why I'm here is obvious, I would like to get bigger as I've always felt small in that area, and its ruined my confidence alot. My wife hasn't mentioned it, but she has said that she likes bigger, but that mine is still perfect or whatever. I'm more doing this for confidence, and if I can please my wife more with it, then great.
    I would like if someone could point me in the right direction here for a safe, effective way to get this started please.
    Tl;dr I'm 23, feel small and need help

Just keep reading - don't let anything overwhelm you
    Start Here! at the top of the forum is a good place to start

You have a goal... that's all it really takes to begin.
    Make it fun and exciting and focus on the Healthy aspects
    Nov 18: 5.5 BPEL, 6 MSEG
    Current: 6.0 BPEL, 6 MSEG
    Goal: 6.5 BPEL, 6.5 MSEG

Comment

Hey Pyxis!

Welcome to the Gym

It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

It is always recommended to start with a beginners routine (doesn't have to be the JP) and continue with it for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft. When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to pursue your routine.

Don’t forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors.

Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
      12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Welcome Pyxius,

Thank you for joining us. May your mantra be to have a healthy penis first and size/girth is a bonus.
        How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices! ~ Song of Solomon 4:10

“For things to change, you have to change.” - Jim Rohn, The Art of Exceptional Living

Comment

Welcome to the forum!
          Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Welcome to the forums! As mentioned above, check out the "START HERE!" threads. One of the best things about this site is that there is so much free information already available. So make sure you check out the site to its fullest! Also, we are always here to help point you in the right direction and give you some tips and advice. For now, I would select a beginner routine. You'll find a few beginner routines to choose from in the start here section.

Also, what are your starting stats? What is your goal size?
            6/23/16 (Start)
            BPEL: 5 13/16" BEG: 5 3/4"
            3/31/22
            BPEL: 7 9/16" MEG: 5 9/16" BEG: 6 3/8"
            Monthly Goal - May 2022:
            BPEL: 7 3/4" MEG: 5 3/4"
            Full 2022 Year Goal on Profile Kik: Swimbarracuda

Comment

Welcome to the forum!

As long as you've set some realistic goals, I think you'll find that PE will get you the gains you're looking for. Remember, PE is a long term process, be patient and be safe.
              Started: BPEL•••6.0"••• MEG 5.3"
              Current: BPEL•••6.6±"•••MEG 5½"•••BEG 5Ύ"
              Goal: BPEL•••7.0"•••MEG 5.8"

Comment

Originally posted by Swimbarracuda View Post
                Also, what are your starting stats? What is your goal size?
                As of today, I'm at BPEL - 5 3/4 EG - 4.25
                I would like around 7" BPEL and another inch or girth would be nice too. I know it's gonna take a lot of time, but I'm willing to work for it. Another 1.25 inch of length will be up to 2 years from what I've read, and I'm fine with that. Some people have gotten it considerably faster, so, here's to hope

Comment

Welcome and good luck!
                  The only easy day was yesterday

Comment

Welcome to the GYM! Your goals are achievable. Luckily there is enough variety of ways to reach the same goal that everyone should be able to find a path. Feel free to check my "Way of the Burrito" link in my signature. I put together the routines that were highly effective for me in the form of a progression from beginner to advanced.

Best of luck!
                    Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
                    Recommended Routine
                    2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
                    BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Welcome! Basically the same stats as when I started. Just take your time and be consistent in exercising. I wasn't that consistent in the exercises I did, but I didn't take many extended breaks between workouts. Still gained. I don't think you have to stress about being that strict, but it would probably be more beneficial to maintain the same routine for a little. While you're doing your beginner routine, you can do the reading about other exercises and devices. Just get the basics down first. It can be overwhelming, but you have plenty of time to learn it all.

Comment

Working...
                      X