Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back in town

Hey fellas,

Thought I'd stop by and give a little intro to myself and history with pe and other things.
    I started pe way back in 2010 and was a member here. I don't remember my credentials and no longer have the email I used at the time so I was forced to start a new one. I was very consistent with my routines and made pretty decent gains in length in girth then life happened and I wasn't able to continue consistently and eventually stopped around 2013.
    I would pick back up here and there a couple of weeks at a time here and there but my heart just wasn't in it so I never stayed with it which I found to be the case in most things in life. I stopped going to the gym, dropped many hobbies, pretty much all I did was go to work and sit at home. I gained roughly 50lbs in a little over a year and was living a fruitless existence.
    Finally about a year ago I managed to drag myself in to an endo and get my hormones checked out. I wasn't too shocked to find that my testosterone levels were equivalent to an 80 year old's at the age of 29.
    I've got primary hypogonadism meaning my brain is telling the boys to do their thing and they just aren't getting it done. With primary hypo there's no hcg or clomid therapy, only exogenous test.
    I was very hesitant to commit to getting a shot every week for the rest of my life but after a couple of weeks I knew I made the right decision.
    Fast forward to now and I'm back in the gym, lost the weight, enjoying hobbies and life in general and I'm also starting my 6th week of the newbie routine.

I wanted to wait a bit before I posted a log to make sure I was going to be consistent and so far so good. I will post a progress log to keep track of my routines and measurement along the way.

I will also be tracking my newfound battle with premature ejaculation. I'd never had issues with it in the past but the lack of sexual activity and poor masturbation habits in my lowest period combined with my newfound extremely high libido has really caused some issues on that front.

But I'm glad to be back and look forward to being active in the community

I am surprised they diagnosed primary hypo at such a young age what caused it ?

Also a bit surprised they did not tell you it was "normal" it must have been very low what was the numbers?

Welcome back .

Comment

I'm not entirely sure my testes were ever running at the top of the game the more I think of it. Historically had a low sex drive, hard to put on muscle and lose fat, easy to lose muscle and gain fat, little body and facial hair.

I had 2 blood tests done a week apart and the first my total test was 152ng/dl and the second was 136ng/dl. Free test was around 7 both times. Lh/fsh was the high end of normal while prolactin and estrogen were dead center of the normal range.
      I was suprised they didn't say that it was normal after reading the endo horror stories but sub 200 total test in the late 20's isn't normal anywhere.

Comment

Welcome back man. What about stats? Beginning stats back in 2010? Gains made up to 2013? What's your current size? What are your goals? Just curious. Also might be good for you to look at that too.
        6/23/16 (Start)
        BPEL: 5 13/16" BEG: 5 3/4"
        3/31/22
        BPEL: 7 9/16" MEG: 5 9/16" BEG: 6 3/8"
        Monthly Goal - May 2022:
        BPEL: 7 3/4" MEG: 5 3/4"
        Full 2022 Year Goal on Profile Kik: Swimbarracuda

Comment

Welcome back to the forum- and we look forward to reading more from you!
          Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Tcoll167 View Post
            I'm not entirely sure my testes were ever running at the top of the game the more I think of it. Historically had a low sex drive, hard to put on muscle and lose fat, easy to lose muscle and gain fat, little body and facial hair.

I had 2 blood tests done a week apart and the first my total test was 152ng/dl and the second was 136ng/dl. Free test was around 7 both times. Lh/fsh was the high end of normal while prolactin and estrogen were dead center of the normal range.
            I was suprised they didn't say that it was normal after reading the endo horror stories but sub 200 total test in the late 20's isn't normal anywhere.
            Average for a 80 year old is 400 odd so you are not average for an 80 year old ,if you were they would have told you "normal".

I still don't understand how they diagnosed primary?

Comment

Originally posted by Swimbarracuda View Post
              Welcome back man. What about stats? Beginning stats back in 2010? Gains made up to 2013? What's your current size? What are your goals? Just curious. Also might be good for you to look at that too.
              Beginning stats way back when were 5.5 bpel and 4.5 eg. My original goal was 7x5 and I made it to 6.9x5.25.
              My restarting stats are 6.25x5 so I figure 7x5.25 is a good first goal

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                Average for a 80 year old is 400 odd so you are not average for an 80 year old ,if you were they would have told you "normal".

I still don't understand how they diagnosed primary?
                It was diagnosed as primary because fsh/lh were at the upper end of normal. Had it been low it would have been diagnosed as secondary hypo and I would have probably been put on clomid or hcg to bring those up to see if test came up

Comment

Working...
                X