Long time lurker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long time lurker

Hi everyone. I have been a long time lurker and I wanted to finally post. I’m hoping to help others who wish to start this awesome hobby. I was inspired by another member who has a link the way of the burrito or something like that. I have bought a quick extender pro deluxe and I was extremely skeptical. I will post my own thread here eventually but I am amazed at my results so far. I have started December 10th 2018 with a BPEG of 5.75 inch, MEG 5.25 and as of last night I am just shy of 6.5 inches. No change in girth. My flaccid length is looking quite impressive as well. I just wanted to thank all of you, esp the ultimate burrito for the inspiration and the correct product.

So far I am doing 3 days on 1 day off and that off day seems to matter big time. I wear for 4 hours a day. But I am not following the program exactly. When the base of the unit starts to wiggle loosely and my burrito does not get sore from using the unit stretching for two sessions in a row and my burrito reaches the top loop without trouble I add .25 inch. At just 4 hours a day I have been consistently adding .25 inch a week. I am always shocked and excited to see my ability to keep adding rods and I am very curious where this is going to go. But I’ll save this for a progress thread. Thank you again everyone!
    Start: 12/10/18 BPEL. 5.75. MEG. 5.25.

Now: BPEL. 7.50 MEG. 5.5. Fat pad ~.5 inch.

Short term goal: Just see some growth.
    Long term goal: BPEL 8.0 inches or so. MEG 6 inches.
    My log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...r-pro-log.html

Welcome to the forum!

Congrats on your gains!
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Hey Hailto!

Welcome to the Gym.

You have made great gains in a short period of time.

However. It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

It is always recommended to start with a beginners routine (doesn't have to be the JP) and continue with it for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft. When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to pursue your routine.

Don’t forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors.
      Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
      12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Another person calling their penis a burrito!!

Congrats on the progress
        I'm just here for a healthier dong (and a lot of girth).
        Lucian's Log (Healthy Donger Routine)

Comment

Welcome to the forum- and congratulations on your gains!
          Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Awesome gains mate!

Where did you learn about extenders i might look into it

Comment

Originally posted by icemocha View Post
              Awesome gains mate!
              Where did you learn about extenders i might look into it
              I read a few threads here I was impressed by The Ultimate Burrito’s progress and it seemed easy without the need to do much except wear the device. From my research, wearing the extender is very effective. There is some peer reviewed medical research on them and after 6 months the average man gained 1.5 inches. And the results were permanent. So I went and bought one. Slow and steady seems to win the race without any injuries reported. I was very skeptical but with the studies I mentioned and the gentleman’s testimony here, I gave it a try.
              I went with the quick extender pro because it seemed to be the best built one with parts available and the strongest springs on the market. This seemed like the path of least resistance for me. I don’t think I could do hours of jelcs with a wife and two kids and a business. So I come home from work and try to get a few hours. I take it off every two hours for circulation for five minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
                Hey Hailto!

Welcome to the Gym.

You have made great gains in a short period of time.

However. It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

It is always recommended to start with a beginners routine (doesn't have to be the JP) and continue with it for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft. When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to pursue your routine.

Don’t forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors.
                Thank you for the warm welcome and the tips. When I am ready for manual work I will give these a try.

Comment

Great job on those gains. Keep it up.
                  goal--Contentment
                  proactive's progress log

Comment

Originally posted by Hailtotheburrito View Post
                    I read a few threads here I was impressed by The Ultimate Burrito’s progress and it seemed easy without the need to do much except wear the device. From my research, wearing the extender is very effective. There is some peer reviewed medical research on them and after 6 months the average man gained 1.5 inches. And the results were permanent. So I went and bought one. Slow and steady seems to win the race without any injuries reported. I was very skeptical but with the studies I mentioned and the gentleman’s testimony here, I gave it a try.
                    I went with the quick extender pro because it seemed to be the best built one with parts available and the strongest springs on the market. This seemed like the path of least resistance for me. I don’t think I could do hours of jelcs with a wife and two kids and a business. So I come home from work and try to get a few hours. I take it off every two hours for circulation for five minutes.
                    Cheers mate, I've just skimmed the burritos jounral and it looks good. I have been struggling to do exercises daily - motivation thing and then a actual fatigue thing with my hands, playing piano and lifting and then PE rips my hands

Can i also ask how was it in terms of comfort? Are you uncut? DId you have it placed skin rolled back and under the glans?

Comment

Working...
                    X