Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeking advice and help

Hello guys!
    This is my first thread... please don't boo me if i did something wrong.( i have read the rules though)
    I am pretty sure there is similar thread somewhere in the forum but i have been searching for days and i cant find it.

About me:
    I am 23 years old fella from Europe. I have a lot of problems with my self-esteem and from there with girls and social events especially when in summer because the trend here is fit jeans and pants (cant trade the dress code because of work) The good things i can say about me: Tall 193cm 6ft3, well put frame and kinda good looking face BUT a small dong ... it is not proporionate with my body at all.

Childhood: i was wanking all the time since 7 years old i just found the pleasure in kindergarden. With years i just wanted to feel the dopamine rush so most of the time i came half erect. I think that has huge role in my developement.
    I did kegels since maybe 4 grade (when not masturbating) it was kind of fun for me don't know why.
    I can say because of that i have thight PC beacuse i have hard flaccid and turtles balls most of the time.

Resent years: i realized that my balls and dick didnt grow since fouth grade because i saw changes in my friends in the changing rooms...
    I almost had sex with a girl in my class but i couldnt get it up because of anxiety and she wasnt really ready because she was a virgin too... Anyway the most important part was that she wasnt turned on by seeing my penis.
    I was stroking it to get hard and put on the condom and i was like: Don't you wanna help?
    Her answer : Can't you do it by yourself?
    So yeah not a good sign...
    Since then i have had some playful "realationships" with girls but just platonic...
    I really like them they do like me and so on...
    One of them tried to guess my size and she was like : i am pretty sure its 18cm ( 7.1 inch)
    Well ,guess what, far below that ...

Measurements:
    NPBEL: 5.51 (5.9 when laying down due to skin so its 5.5)
    Bpel: 6.69-6.88 depends on erection
    EG: 4.7-4.92
    (Measurements are correct i found it the hard way)
    I have fadpad but it doesnt change when i loose or gain weight.

I registered in this site in 2015. I did the jp90 years ago with no success.
    And i dont think its conditioning your penis it just didnt work for me.
    I was devastated, frustrated and disapointed so i gave up.

A few year later (now) : i know i have to do it and enlarge it... i cant go with my life like that everybody is having sex like wild animals and i am just staying in my corner in misery missing out life...
    And the most annoying thing is that i get looks from really beautiful and sexy girls and wemen and i cant do a thing beacause i will be laught at and wont satisfy them or even get it up because of anxiety... if we get to that moment. I am pretty sure that positive thinking will not help and things like "dont be so hard on yourself its average size" ... sure, but i am big human ( everybody is saying that constantly ) and it just doesnt make sense when i put my pants down and the girl sees a small dong.

Ok, the worst part ... i dont care about those 'other' wemen. i am finishing my masters and there is a girl of my type from the same University. We saw each other a couple of times in Uni and she is into me ... not exaggerating. I have seen this glare before. I would love to be in a relationship with her. But it wont be a sufficient one because of my size. Any woman would cheat on me with my size ... of course she wont be satisfied... fingets and toung are not that important that is a lie... And guess what i am going to miss AGAIN because of my small dick.

About what i haave learned about my body:
    I tried to follow TCs Theory but it just doesnt make sense. When i came back to working out my penis i had longer stretched flaccid that El now they are the same and not changing.

I think have medium or medium high exiting point with LOT 7. Plus i measured around 3 inches inner penis. Which is good but i cant get it out...

For the last month and a half i tried BigBob23 routine - water bottle for girth and extending for length + tpe condom to keep it extended.
    I dont think it will work for me i can only extend for 1-2 3 at max hours (out of 4-6) a day and this is not enough i guess. And i can wear the tpe codom during the night only + 2-3 hours during the day.( out of 14-16 hours)
    That thing really helps with recovery and gives me longer and fatter flaccid during the day. I cant fully follow the programm though...
    That guy made 2 inch x 1.5 inch in 6 months.
    He has all of my respect.
    Check his thread out : Cheap hardgainer

I have the gut feeling ( or hope) that i have potential because of the rest of my body but havent found the right regimen for my penis.
    The rest of my body is changing in good temp when trained if that is important.

My erection level is not good it is 6 or 7 at best .
    Once i did 3 hours of edging .. it just felt good and that was the only time i had 10 out of 10 for the day and 2 days following that one. I was longer and wider when erect but didnt take measurements. Now i am back to bad erections and i cant hold them for longer than 10 secs if not stroking... in addition when i am erect and squeeze with 2 fingers in the middle of the shaft i think i can get out 0.2 to 0.4 more lenght. ( i think because its not that convinient when doing this)
    Erection level is not improving with exercising.
    Morning erection is present but not rock hard and that noticable...

I read about many guys that gained a lot with extending/stretching and edging. DLD blasters to be exact.

I am frustrated and confused beacause of no progress and constant reading in this forum. Reading about different muscles, ligaments, PIs, success stories and routines. I couldnt find any thread for my case and not that healthy penis.

Do you guys think that erection level is stopping gains for me?
    Is my thight pelvic floor the problem for not gaining?
    What should i do to gain ? Jelq is not working for me obviously.
    Should i do a lot of edging to gain?

Help needed!
    Ask me anything.
    Thank you for reading and if you are willing to help... Please.

Best Regards,

Welcome to the forum!

It does appear you're unnecessarily overcomplicating things here!

Unless you have obvious negative symptoms I've avoid focusing too much on thinking you have some sort of anomaly. It's likely your EQ is just poor. This- combined with anxiety- can make for a very negative mix of circumstances!

My advice would be for you to spend some time on a Stamina Only routine. Once your EQ is at a satisfactory level, you can begin to transition to a full routine.

If you have poor cardiovascular fitness then getting this taken care of should be a priority as well. Little will come of your efforts if your cardio is off.
    Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
      Welcome to the forum!

It does appear you're unnecessarily overcomplicating things here!

Unless you have obvious negative symptoms I've avoid focusing too much on thinking you have some sort of anomaly. It's likely your EQ is just poor. This- combined with anxiety- can make for a very negative mix of circumstances!

My advice would be for you to spend some time on a Stamina Only routine. Once your EQ is at a satisfactory level, you can begin to transition to a full routine.

If you have poor cardiovascular fitness then getting this taken care of should be a priority as well. Little will come of your efforts if your cardio is off.
      Thank you for the fast response Big Al!

Well the main problem is not the eq.It may be caused my too much fapping weekly. I thought "maxing out" eq will be possible solution for the lack of gains (through out edging).
      I have read about guys gaining with the same level of eq through out JP90 programm.
      Simply focusing on stamina will cause gains?
      I forgot to mention that i had gyno since 2nd grade. That is anomaly. I got rid of it 3 years ago. Hormone levels were in the norms after the surgery.

Comment

Each person is different. I gained NOTHING from JP90, but I wasn't expecting to as I was using it as a conditioning routine.

You penis size is above average, so you shouldn't be stressed out about it.

Big Al also has the Jelq Free routine that might be worth giving a shot. He himself made most of his gains with it.

You could also try hanging or stretching. Lots of choices...

I also think you (and most people for that matter) are creating their own psychological issues. You should just relax.
        Original/Current Stats:
        09 / 2017: BPEL 6.75" / NBPEL 6" / MEG 4.75" / BPFSL 7.25"
        09 / 2019: BPEL 7.625" / NBPEL 6.625" / MEG 5" / BPFSL 8.125"

Realistic Goals:
        BPEL 8" / NBPEL 7.0" / MEG 5.25"

Comment

You are tall, in good shape and handsome. You get attention from girls and hold yourself from going further because you are scared that you won't "satisfy" them with a slightly above average penis...

Honestly man, you just deserve a Dad-slap across your face to wake you up. Fix your EQ and stop bad masturbation habits. Start by thinking about satisfying yourself before satisfying a woman. Stop thinking like you're some sort of servant that is here to satisfy woman's sexual "needs".
          There is a difference between knowing the path and walking the path.

Comment

I am glad there people like you guys!

So here is the thing i figured out now, like a few minutes ago.
            I have tilt lower back because of tight hamstrings.
            I noticed that when i edge laying down pushing with one leg against the bed i have better erection and its coming faster. Plus i feel my pc muscle fully relax which causes the better erection.
            I decided to take measurements when laying down with straight lower back and i could measure 6-6.1 nbpel.
            And the surounding loose sking is kinda less because of the bone is closer.
            When i pulled my skin back i found out that my exiting point is low (not high as i mentioned) and my penis and balls are kind of hidden a little bit by skin - stealing size plus i turtle alot.

My question is , could my tilt pelvic bone cause poor blood flow and from there low erection level which translated to lack of gains?

Comment

Any streches/ exercises for that low exiting point?
              I am not sure if BTC, straught down stretch or extending will help in my case.
              Should i start BTS or SO?

Comment

Yeah, sounds like you need to set your mind straight first. You're above average, especially in length. To make the most out of your PE, you should be in a headspace where even the smallest gain is regarded as a bonus, not a step towards normalcy and adequacy. You need to re-focus. It'll take some time, but it's worth doing.

I thought I was small until I realized average size in studies was bpel. All of a sudden I was 6.5, and even though I refused to believe I was above average, it gradually altered my perception and ultimately my perspective. It's not even positive thinking, it's just coming to grips with reality.

Comment

Originally posted by poqw View Post
                  Thank you for the fast response Big Al!

Well the main problem is not the eq.It may be caused my too much fapping weekly. I thought "maxing out" eq will be possible solution for the lack of gains (through out edging).
                  I have read about guys gaining with the same level of eq through out JP90 programm.
                  Simply focusing on stamina will cause gains?
                  I forgot to mention that i had gyno since 2nd grade. That is anomaly. I got rid of it 3 years ago. Hormone levels were in the norms after the surgery.
                  You're most welcome!

Take some time off from all ejaculating to restore your libido. From there, you should be able to adopt a stamina routine without much issue. Once you feel you have at least a "satisfactory" level of EQ, you can transition to a full enlargement routine.

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                    You're most welcome!

Take some time off from all ejaculating to restore your libido. From there, you should be able to adopt a stamina routine without much issue. Once you feel you have at least a "satisfactory" level of EQ, you can transition to a full enlargement routine.
                    Any suggestions for my physiology judging from what i posted earlier?
                    I know i am asking too many questions but i am feel lost right now...

Comment

Originally posted by poqw View Post
                      Any suggestions for my physiology judging from what i posted earlier?
                      I know i am asking too many questions but i am feel lost right now...
                      The LOT might have some merit, but remember that there are a lot of variables that could affect one's initial estimation of their LOT. Some people kegeled or stretched their penises long before knowing about PE. Also, some people just have ligs with amazing stretching capabilities.

The LOT theory sounds a lot like the effect of tendon insertions in bone affecting muscular strength- e.g.- if your biceps tendon attaches farther down the radius, you'll be able to generate more leverage and lift more.

Comment

Another month without progress....
                        I feel doomed. After reading all these posts in the success forum i know its possible but probably not possible for me i guess...

Comment

Working...
                        X