How much rest?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much rest?

Hey fellas, new to the forum but have been reading a lot on here and have been PE training for almost two months. Bathmate Hydromax 7 and hands are my tools. My routines have switched up so much and don’t even want to try and explain/remember. My question is: Do rest days/weeks need to be scheduled or are they on a more as needed basis? I don’t want to miss out on gains but I worry about under training and losing ground as well. Thanks.

I've come to the conclusion that often less is more.
    The rests are an integral part of PE. You will probably miss out on gains by not taking days off.

Some guys do 5/2, others 2/1. But do be sure to schedule time to rest.
    03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
    Thread
    12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Welcome to the forum!

Start off with 3 days a week. As your conditioning improves, graduate to every other day, then 4 days a week.

You can continue the process over time until you're training 5 or even 6 days a week.

NOTE- MORE days per week is not always better, and if you attempt to accelerate the process by training more frequently than you're ready for you can stall gains or even induce overtraining.
      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Thank you both for your responses. I have another question which really is what made me ask to start with. If I get morning wood I need to train that day right? I had planned to rest the other day because it seemed it took a little to long to get an erection for my Bathmate session and I had been doing my routine for 3 days. Well what do you know I woke up the next morning raging lol. Figured that meant keep going but sounds like taking the day off might have been better.

Comment

Yeah, morning wood does not mean you should train that day. It does not mean you shouldn't. It just means your erection is healthy.

Follow a schedule. If morning wood disappears, then dial back on the schedule.
          03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
          Thread
          12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Copy that. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by incogneeetoe View Post
              Yeah, morning wood does not mean you should train that day. It does not mean you shouldn't. It just means your erection is healthy.

Follow a schedule. If morning wood disappears, then dial back on the schedule.
              Or if there is no morning wood...you can look at your sleeping duration. Less sleep (at least for me) = no morning wood.
              How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices! ~ Song of Solomon 4:10

For things to change, you have to change.” - Jim Rohn, The Art of Exceptional Living

Comment

That makes sense.

Comment

Working...
                X