New Member - 1st post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member - 1st post

Just joined up the other day, but I've been reading about PE for some time. I've always been interested in PE, but was always skeptical. PE doesn't seem to really be accepted in the medical community, but there are so many success stories out there i just had to give it a go. I've been stretching off and on for a few months, and last week i bought a bathmate and started JP90.

Current stats are 6-1/4" bpel and would like to grow maybe 1 inch, but where i'm lacking is in the girth. MEG is around 4-3/4 to 5", but I've had it up to 5.5 and beyond after the bathmate. I really would like to grow an inch on girth. I should note that I'm taking it easy on bathmate as i'm fairly new to PE.

I'm 36, married, with 2 kids. I'm in good shape, been working out/bodybuilding since age 20 and I've kept it up over the years. I currently use Testosterone only, but do cycle 1-2 times a year (i only mention this because i don't have much fat pad, and i think generally PE works better if you're eating right and practicing a healthy lifestyle).

Current as of 6/5/2019: BPEL = 6-1/4", MEG = 4-3/4"
    Goal: up to an inch both ways! 7-1/4", MEG = 5-3/4" (don't know if that's possible)

Thanks for reading guys. I'll be posting more as i hopefully grow.
    BallsMahoney
    Member of the Month Oct 2019
    Last edited by BallsMahoney; 06-05-2019, 11:38 AM.
    Start: 5/28/2019 BPEL - 6.25, EG - 4.75
    Current:10/1/2021 BPEL - 7.5, EG - 5.625

Welcome to the jungle sir.
    You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Welcomes Balls,

Excellent job with suspending judgment and jumping right in to do PE.

Your tools are great starting items.

With your schedule, what is the gameplan on how to use them?
      How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices! ~ Song of Solomon 4:10

For things to change, you have to change.” - Jim Rohn, The Art of Exceptional Living

Comment

Thanks for the welcome guys! Ujjayi, its tough with 2 kids and working full time, but I try and make time when I can.

So far, i've been doing the PJ90 in the morning during my shower/ready for work routine. ALso, i'm doing some pee stretching during the day when i go to the bathroom lol. Hey it works! I keep myself hydrated so i'm usually in there once an hour, or 1.5 hours so i can get a decent bit of streching in through the day. THEN at night, after the kids are in bed, i shower up and go light on the bathmate and watch tv for a couple hours before bed and get some stretching/jelqs in while i watch TV.

I'm really enjoying the bathmate. I almost hit the floor when i saw how thick my dick was. If it was like that all the time with erections, i'd be g2g. Its been over 5.5 girth. I'm going VERY light on bathmate too. I can tell it could really pressure up, but i've read to wait some time first before that. maybe i'm crazy but even after a few months of stretching and my recent bathmate adventures i feel its growing. Is that possible? My wife even said omg your dick looks bigger...i brushed it off! She's never complained about my size, but i think she'll enjoy this journey.

Do you guys think my goals are realistic? 1 inch both ways? I know they wont be overnight.
        BallsMahoney
        Member of the Month Oct 2019
        Last edited by BallsMahoney; 06-05-2019, 09:56 AM.

Comment

Welcome to the forum!

If you are getting that much of a good pump with the bathmate then gains should soon follow I have a pretty tough tunica I think as my dick feels like rock so I don't have a massive increase in girth after the Bathmate.

Your goals are very realistic but it may take time, it varies with person. Some can gain half inch in 3 months and others it takes 6 months or even a year. What I would do is set yourself a long-term goal (3+ years) and if you haven't gotten decent results by then you can decide whether PE is for you. I have a goal of approximately 1.8" in length and 1.5" in girth for 6 years.

Keep an eye on your PIs and stay consistent and you will see results. Keep in mind that people who gained fast in the 1st 3 months can be due to changes in EQ too.
          Start: BPEL - 7.008", MEG - 5.197"
          Current: BPEL - 7.126", MEG - 5.118"

Goal: BPEL - 9", MEG - 6.5"

Comment

Originally posted by djmotion View Post
            Welcome to the forum!

If you are getting that much of a good pump with the bathmate then gains should soon follow I have a pretty tough tunica I think as my dick feels like rock so I don't have a massive increase in girth after the Bathmate.

Your goals are very realistic but it may take time, it varies with person. Some can gain half inch in 3 months and others it takes 6 months or even a year. What I would do is set yourself a long-term goal (3+ years) and if you haven't gotten decent results by then you can decide whether PE is for you. I have a goal of approximately 1.8" in length and 1.5" in girth for 6 years.

Keep an eye on your PIs and stay consistent and you will see results. Keep in mind that people who gained fast in the 1st 3 months can be due to changes in EQ too.
            Thanks for the reply DJ. I'll do that, i'm going to try and add one of those footers on my posts that say my stats and goals. Maybe I'll do 1.5" both ways for long term goals.

Lastly, i really enjoy stretching and bathmate, but the jelqs aren't that fun for me, although i do them anyway. Is that going to really hurt my gains, or is there other girth exercises i should be doing? I've read clamping, but heard thats a more advanced thing. Also bundled stretches?

Comment

Originally posted by BallsMahoney View Post
              Thanks for the reply DJ. I'll do that, i'm going to try and add one of those footers on my posts that say my stats and goals. Maybe I'll do 1.5" both ways for long term goals.

Lastly, i really enjoy stretching and bathmate, but the jelqs aren't that fun for me, although i do them anyway. Is that going to really hurt my gains, or is there other girth exercises i should be doing? I've read clamping, but heard thats a more advanced thing. Also bundled stretches?
              You can do that by going to your profile and clicking edit signature Sometimes it doesn't work on Chrome, if that's the case then try on Microsoft Edge.

You should definitely do the jelqs preferably after the Bathmate, it speeds healing and makes the red spotting fade quicker. For now just do the bathmate and jelqs for girth, you can add more when you're ready. Clamping should only be done with 6 months of experience. Bundled stretches they say 3 months but I would say 6 months for that too. I had a fright doing them and had blood coming out my Urethra, wasn't a major injury so I just took time off, very intense exercise. I started them after 2-3 months so I wasn't ready.
              Start: BPEL - 7.008", MEG - 5.197"
              Current: BPEL - 7.126", MEG - 5.118"

Goal: BPEL - 9", MEG - 6.5"

Comment

Hey Balls!

Welcome to the Gym

It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

It is always recommended to start with a beginners routine (doesn't have to be the JP) and continue with it for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft. When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to pursue your routine.

Don’t forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors.
                Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Thanks guys. I'll be careful, and not rushing any gains. Also will take good measurements n pictures.

Comment

Welcome to the forum!
                    Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Ok sweet, just measured my dick. Official start measurements added to signature. I'm pretty excited for this journey. If i can reach 7x6 i'll be one happy dude!

Comment

Originally posted by BallsMahoney View Post
                        Thanks for the welcome guys! Ujjayi, its tough with 2 kids and working full time, but I try and make time when I can.

So far, i've been doing the PJ90 in the morning during my shower/ready for work routine. ALso, i'm doing some pee stretching during the day when i go to the bathroom lol. Hey it works! I keep myself hydrated so i'm usually in there once an hour, or 1.5 hours so i can get a decent bit of streching in through the day. THEN at night, after the kids are in bed, i shower up and go light on the bathmate and watch tv for a couple hours before bed and get some stretching/jelqs in while i watch TV.

I'm really enjoying the bathmate. I almost hit the floor when i saw how thick my dick was. If it was like that all the time with erections, i'd be g2g. Its been over 5.5 girth. I'm going VERY light on bathmate too. I can tell it could really pressure up, but i've read to wait some time first before that. maybe i'm crazy but even after a few months of stretching and my recent bathmate adventures i feel its growing. Is that possible? My wife even said omg your dick looks bigger...i brushed it off! She's never complained about my size, but i think she'll enjoy this journey.
                        Awesome sauce...Make sure to start a PE log in our Progress Section...give it a name so we can follow your incredible journey!
                        How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices! ~ Song of Solomon 4:10

For things to change, you have to change.” - Jim Rohn, The Art of Exceptional Living

Comment

Just measured after an intense edge/jelq session 6-5/8”. That’s almkst 1/2” from when I started stretching. Can this be gains? I only really started PE 2 weeks ago!

Maybe I had great EQ or got a poor EQ first measurement? Either way I’m pumped!

Comment

Forgot to add that today in the Bathmate x30, I maxed out the 7” mark. When I started 2 weeks ago I couldn’t hit 6.5.

Comment

Working...
                            X