New member, please help me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member, please help me

Hi I am from Colombia, I am in my early 30's and I knew about PE few years ago but I've never done it consistenly, I can't do jelqs because of lack of privacy, I don't have devices yet, So I want to know if it is possible to gain 1.1 - 1.5 in BPEL by manual stretching only, my initial BPEL is 5.8 inches

English is my second language so excusr me if I made grammar mistakes. Thanks

Threads merged.

Please avoid making 2 of the same threads....

Welcome to the forum!

It is possible to gain length from just stretching but the length of time it takes can't be predicted. More than likely years for 1-1.5 Inch or a minimum of 6 months depending on how well you gain.

Why can you perform stretches but not jelqs due to privacy?
    Start: BPEL - 7.008", MEG - 5.197"
    Current: BPEL - 7.126", MEG - 5.118"

Goal: BPEL - 9", MEG - 6.5"

Comment

I'm sorry for posting it twice, I'm still learning to use the chat, how can I delete the second post? And answering your question, I can do stretches quickly in the bathroom, but jelqs take way more time and preparation.

Comment

I deleted it for ya. You could do 100-150 quick jelqs whilst you take a shower. Just need to take lube or whatever you used for jelqing in with you.
        Start: BPEL - 7.008", MEG - 5.197"
        Current: BPEL - 7.126", MEG - 5.118"

Goal: BPEL - 9", MEG - 6.5"

Comment

Welcome to the forum!

The general recommendation is to start with manual exercises, but there are devices which can be worn in stealth. If you have little privacy (and aren't sexually active) then your private time would best be served in maximizing your stamina. This- combined with stealth training- should yield results.
          Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
          X