Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just here to introduce myself!

Hey everyone! Just here to introduce myself

I look forward to networking with you all.

Decided I would give PE a try to see if it works (I’m aware of the results that people have experienced - I just want to see it for myself)

I’m a 29 year old Caucasian male from Canada.

My initial stats are as follows:

BPEL: 8.25”
    NBPEL: 7.25”
    EG: 5.5”
    MEG: 5.25”
    Bone pressed flaccid length: 5.5”
    Flaccid girth: 4.5”

I am comfortable with my initial starting measurements. I do genuinely like my downtown region but as far as I was concerned... there wasn’t a way to increase it. As we all know, there isn’t much scientific research done on this topic and I’d like to be apart of some anecdotal evidence if possible!

So, let’s connect! I’m down to network with all of you and make some friends in the process.

I’m also very much into health and fitness as well.

My stats:

5’9
    190 lbs

I’ve researched the JP90 routine so far and I’ve decided to give that a try.

On week 2 so far.

My only concern is I don’t want to experience injury and I want to make sure my penis is as healthy as always because I’m not doing this to “try and get bigger” due to insecurity because I already feel like I’m decent in that category but more so to see if it’s actually possible. Hey, if I could hit BPEL 9” and MEG of 6” I wouldn’t be complaining lol.

So, I look forward to hearing from you guys and we will see where this goes!

Also, two things I forgot to mention:

Number one:
    I have a very active sex life currently with my girlfriend... it’s quite intense. We are having sex usually 3 times a day... when we wake up, get home from work and before bed. So I need to fit this in around that schedule. I’m worried that perhaps due to the amount of sex it could complicate things? I don’t want to over work my penis. Safety and health are my number one priorities.

Number two: I’m very interested in connecting with Big Al in particular. So here’s to hoping you see this my man. Cheers!

Comment

You can contact Al by pm onsite

Comment

Appreciate the response man. I just realized you’ve been around for a while.

What is your opinion on an active sex life and PE?

Comment

Originally posted by TheScientist View Post

I would think they complement one another, but then in your particular case I don't know. The active sex life means you are 'using' your tool often, which might prime it for PE... but as for overuse, I'll let Pegasus answer that one. Welcome aboard, btw!

Comment

Welcome to the forum!

Please free to contact me on this thread or via PM.
            Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Hey TheScientest!

Welcome to the Gym.

It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

Try including your girlfriend to help with your PE exercises.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft. When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to do your exercises

Don’t forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors
              Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
              12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
              12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
              01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
              01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
              01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
              Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Hey TheScientest!

Welcome to the Gym.

It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

Try including your girlfriend to help with your PE exercises.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft. When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to do your exercises

Don’t forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors.
                Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

They complement each other .
                  Total workload vs condition is an issue but you are conditioned to current workload . I would advance workload at a slower than normal pace in yyour case .

Comment

Big al, I tried to figure out how to PM you without any luck.

Here is my situation.

I believe I may have over worked myself already.

The last two days I was doing my two day on, one day off routine and I was also masturbating as well.

I did something stupid, I added in an exercise that wasn’t recommended. After doing like 50 jelqs, I get fully erect and squeeze the base and use my other hand to jelq and I do this until I lose the erection because it seemed to really expand my girth and I thought that might be a good idea. (Not sure if this is the direct cause of my situation - but here it is)

Everything was fine as it has been in the last week and a half and last night after I masturbated for the second time... a little while after I felt some tension in my pelvic floor muscles and it’s as if I can “consistently feel my pelvic floor muscles” almost as if it’s somewhat engaged when I’m not even doing anything.

I also noticed a bit of turtling in flaccid state and of course I researched hard flaccid and freaked myself out thinking I had that.

My penis seems to be a normal flaccid length now and it’s not hard at all.

Question: when you have “hard flaccid” is it actually hard in some respects? Because although I was turtling... I still felt squishy and spongey and had full mobility... it was just turtled a bit.

As I stands now, my only issue is the pelvic floor situation and I feel like it’s like I’m unable to “let go” and have like 15% constant tension going on sub consciously. At first I thought it was spawning but now it just seems to be “mildly engaged”

This is day one of this symptom. I could perhaps goto sleep tonight and not feel this tomorrow.

Should I be concerned? Thanks

Comment

^^ I meant to say:

“At first I thought it was (spasming) but now it just seems mildly engaged”

It’s like in my butt area and a little above that heading to the scrotum.

Comment

Hard flaccid is a symptom of something- not a thing unto itself. It can be intense or mild- and can happen in certain situations or can be chronic.

Leaving your penis alone would be the first thing you should do. While what you mentioned doesn't sound serious, if you do suspect there may be an injury worthy of medical attention please get checked at your earliest convenience!

Let your penis rest from all activities for awhile and focus on healing. Massaging the affected areas can be helpful- as is applying heat. Specific pelvic floor stretches starting off at very mild intensity should help as well.

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Appreciate that big al.

It went away over night as I had hoped.

It definitely wasn’t “hard flaccid”

Just a little turtling due to over working I’d assume. I also have experienced very intense erections since then. I’d say things are back on track fully (thank god) however I should probably continue to let it rest for the time being.

What is your opinion on the above method I mentioned where I reach 100% erection and then squeeze at the base (fully engorging the Penis) and then use the free hand to jelq and force blood to the glans and then continue this squeeze and jelqing process until erection dies down and what I have is a fully expanded penis like 0.5” bigger in girth than usual?

It seems like it’s a good exercise if I’m basing it off of how my penis looks after this however... perhaps it’s too early to do something like this? Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks

Comment

Appreciate that big al.

It went away over night as I had hoped.

It definitely wasn’t “hard flaccid”

Just a little turtling due to over working I’d assume. I also have experienced very intense erections since then. I’d say things are back on track fully (thank god) however I should probably continue to let it rest for the time being.

What is your opinion on the above method I mentioned where I reach 100% erection and then squeeze at the base (fully engorging the Penis) and then use the free hand to jelq and force blood to the glans and then continue this squeeze and jelqing process until erection dies down and what I have is a fully expanded penis like 0.5” bigger in girth than usual?

It seems like it’s a good exercise if I’m basing it off of how my penis looks after this however... perhaps it’s too early to do something like this? Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks
                            You're describing advanced girth training techniques. They can have their place in your routine if you're sufficiently conditioned enough to perform them safely.

Comment

Working...
                            X