New Member!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member!

Hello everyone, I have been a lurker for the last few years and have been doing PE exercises on and off during this time. I am ready to be more consistent and hold my self accountable! The one time that I was consistent (for about 2 months a year ago) my EQ soared through the roof and I saw almost 0.5 inch of newbie gains! Needless to say, I was awestruck. However, after a week or so I got lazy and now haven't had a consistent routine in a while...

I think with school out of the way I will be able to focus on PE exercises more and be consistent with my routine. I can't wait to get started, hold myself accountable, and meet you all!
    Starting (1/27/20)
    BPEL - 5 9/16 in
    EG - 4 3/4 in
    FL - 3 1/2 in

Goal by June, 2020
    BPEL - 6 1/2 in
    EG - 5 in
    FL - 5 in

Welcome and get working!
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Welcome to the forum!

What routine are you going to start off with.
      To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Hey vg!

Welcome to the Gym.

It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

It is always recommended to start with a beginners routine (doesn't have to be the JP) and continue with it for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft. When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to do your exercises

Don’t forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors.
        Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
        12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
        12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
        01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
        01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
        01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
        Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
          Welcome and get working!
          Thank you!

Originally posted by Cavalier View Post
          Welcome to the forum!

What routine are you going to start off with.
          Thanks! I was going to do 50 jelqs (so one rep counts as doing it with right hand and then left hand separately for 4 seconds per hand), holding a stretch to the left, right, down, up, and out for one minute each (while alternating kegeling and reverse kegeling during reps), and 10 minutes of edging. How does that sound? It takes about 25-30 minutes.

Originally posted by not2big View Post
          Hey vg!

Welcome to the Gym.

It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

It is always recommended to start with a beginners routine (doesn't have to be the JP) and continue with it for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft. When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to do your exercises

Don’t forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors.
          Thank you for the warm welcome and advice! I will be sure to do it/check it all out.
          Starting (1/27/20)
          BPEL - 5 9/16 in
          EG - 4 3/4 in
          FL - 3 1/2 in

Goal by June, 2020
          BPEL - 6 1/2 in
          EG - 5 in
          FL - 5 in

Comment

Welcome to the forum!
            Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
            X