Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello! First post! First intro!

Hello!!

Im not new here, I join in this forum many years ago (2015), but havent had the opportunity to introduce myself or post anything. So here I am my first post!

I was doing PE for few times in the past years maybe it give me some tiny gains.

I have 6.3 BPEL, 4.5 MEG and 5.5 BEG. I have a very developed base with a visible corpus spongiosum because of kegel, I was doing kegels all day in the past years and with a strong kegel I learned how to multiorgasm without ejaculation. But the middle and the top are very skinny compared to the base (4.5 vs 5.5, over 1 inch difference).

So I’m looking for help and company to help me gain some little girth, for my length I feel quiet happy because it’s proportionate with my height and bodytype (i’m 5’7 with a 5.7 inch wrist)

I started to do a 30 min routine, 4 times a week (2 in, 1 off, 2 in, week end off) :
    5 sets of 12 jelqs
    5 sets of 12sec ulis + crossing legs + kegel + glan squeze
    5 sets of 12 jelqs
    5 sets of 12 jelqs

I use Ginger oil as lubricant for jelqing.

Between the ulis and jelq, my penis get extremly hard after the ulis, and to force my erect penis to go a little faccid for the jelqs, i stand up and kegel extremly hard for some minutes and my erect penis go little by little flaccid. And when my penis is 50% flaccid/erect I begin the jelqing sets.

For ulis with crossing legs. I cross my legs and use them to squeeze the root of the penis. it make my corpus cavernous hard as steel, and with ulis (squezing the base), kegel to push blood into the penis and glan squezing Im squezing 4 points of my penis simultaneously, enlarging all the areas of the 3 corpus. I hope this will give some effectiveness.

I’m planning to do this routine for the next 2 or 3 years, I hope I will stick with this routine.

So my goals are as fellow :
    Begin : 6.3 BPEL x 4.5 MEG
    Goal 1 (short term) : 6.7 BPEL x 5 MEG
    Goal 2 (long term) : 7 BPEL x 5.5 MEG
    Begin : 6.3 BPEL x 4.5 MEG (8/2019)
    Goal 1 : 6.7 BPEL x 5 MEG
    Goal 2 : 7 BPEL x 5.5 MEG

Glad you are able to post now. That ginger oil seems interesting. I'm sure you will evolve your routine as you progress. Best of luck and keep on tuggin!
    Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
    Recommended Routine
    2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
    BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

I am glad you are now active; best of luck to you !
      Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
      Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Thanks everyone!

Originally posted by Ultimate Burrito View Post
        Glad you are able to post now. That ginger oil seems interesting. I'm sure you will evolve your routine as you progress. Best of luck and keep on tuggin!

I heard that ginger help with libido and blood flow, that why I got the idea to use it oil as lube to help me in my gain.

Yeah sure I will evolve my routine, I just read your routine and progress in your signature. That's some really impressive gains you achieved! After I read your routine, I'm thinking to wear a cockring after each of my simple sessions to optimize my girth gain (like the Jockinthebox's Extended Wear Cock Ring Challenge) , but I don't have an idea how long I should wear it, if just for 1 hours or more. because If I wear it for too long (4+ hours), I develop edema around the ring and the penis look unnaturally large with too much edema.

With your experience. How long you think should I wear it to optimize my girth gain?

Comment

Originally posted by leda View Post
          Thanks everyone!

I heard that ginger help with libido and blood flow, that why I got the idea to use it oil as lube to help me in my gain.

Yeah sure I will evolve my routine, I just read your routine and progress in your signature. That's some really impressive gains you achieved! After I read your routine, I'm thinking to wear a cockring after each of my simple sessions to optimize my girth gain (like the Jockinthebox's Extended Wear Cock Ring Challenge) , but I don't have an idea how long I should wear it, if just for 1 hours or more. because If I wear it for too long (4+ hours), I develop edema around the ring and the penis look unnaturally large with too much edema.

With your experience. How long you think should I wear it to optimize my girth gain?
          The style cock ring that I used doesn't go around the base of your penis shaft. Instead, it goes around the top of your shaft and behind your scrotum. If you get the proper size ring it should be comfortable and safe enough to wear all day. Most people are fine with getting one that is 1.75". I personally had to go with a 2" one but ideally 1.85" would have been perfect, just couldn't find one that size. I have never had any edema while wearing the ring for extended hours.
          Recommended Routine
          2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)

Comment

Welcome to posting to the forum
            Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Ultimate Burrito View Post
              The style cock ring that I used doesn't go around the base of your penis shaft. Instead, it goes around the top of your shaft and behind your scrotum. If you get the proper size ring it should be comfortable and safe enough to wear all day. Most people are fine with getting one that is 1.75". I personally had to go with a 2" one but ideally 1.85" would have been perfect, just couldn't find one that size. I have never had any edema while wearing the ring for extended hours.
              I remember I was wearing a 1.5" ring at the base (5.5 girth) maybe it was too tight.

I was searching if there is any 1.75" shape ring in the house, I found an aluminium paper roll from the kitchen that was exactly 1.75" in diameter, I cut a cardboard ring from the top of the roll and I wear it behind my scrotum as you recommended to test the size. The size felt confortable, now I passed 6 hours and havent felt any pain from scrotum or edema.

After the size test, I directly orderer a 45mm (1.77") stainless steel cockring from aliexpress, this one :/item/32818453523 , they had good review and only one 45mm left, so I purchased that last one in their stock with no hesitation. (I believe the last 45mm one was destined to be mine )

While waiting for the steel ring (shipping will last 1-2 months), I think will keep using that cheap homemade cardboard cockring.

Thanks Burrito!! Your advice was very helpful!

<Admin has neutered the url>
              Dangler
              Senior Administrator
              ☼ Wizard ☼
              White Tiger Award 2015
              Last edited by Dangler; 08-12-2019, 05:23 PM.

Comment

I'm glad I was able to help, that's what we are here for! Just as a friendly reminder, external links are not allowed per forum rules but you can reference the website without the link.
                Recommended Routine

Comment

taken care of it.
                  Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
                  Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Oh! sorry for the link, it was really reckless. Thanks for reminding me Burrito! And thanks for taking care of it Dangler!

Searching more in aliexpress, I found a beautifully round 45mm (1.77) stainless ring that is a little heavy (190g) compared to the one I ordered (60g). So I purchased it too.

for the design I like more the heavy one, so 'im asking, It is safe the wear the heavy one all day? has anyone tried it?

Comment

I have a heavy one as well. My favorite one is the one I purchased from the local hardware store. It's a brass harness ring, only cost $4. Back to the heavy one, it's safe as long as it doesn't slip off and land on your toes lol. Always use common sense though if you begin experiencing any soreness.
                      Recommended Routine

Comment

Originally posted by leda View Post
                        Oh! sorry for the link, it was really reckless. Thanks for reminding me Burrito! And thanks for taking care of it Dangler!
                        You CAN post non-copyrighted images of devices, if you like.
                        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
                        X