I Finally decided to start

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Finally decided to start

I'm not new to pegym I've done my own exercises and other exercises never did i actually follow a plan so for the next 90 days 5 days on 2 full days off I'm going to be doing the JP90 exercises.

Im going to try my best to keep it going some people say keep doing it even when you stop making gains but ill see how it goes.

im going to start the vitamins next week and actually commit to this as best as i can.

If it gets too difficult im going to go towards 2 days on one day off and ill only measure once a month maybe once every two months.

Currently my NBPEL- 6.1 Girth 5.8 weirdly enough I feel my girth is so damn big maybe ill only focus on length afterwards. NBPFL- 3.8 Girth 4 inches. I read that my girth is too big is it for my size according to this chart?

Welcome to the forum!

Whether or not your girth is too large is a matter of personal preference.
    Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Thank you! and true i just hope its good enough for the chicks ill be with lmao

Comment

At 5.8 inches your girth is very well above average.

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

You have a big girth like me. I can tell you, the women I’ve been with love it, but I wouldn’t want to be much girthier. Thats why I use an extender and just focus on length. I do limited jelqing right after extending just to “recondition” him. So far so good, as I’ve gained pretty good lengthwise, with minimal girth gains.
          Start: BPEL 6.75', EG 5.8", BPFL 4.5", FG 4.7", BPFSL 7.0"
          05/2021: BPEL 7.65”, EG 6.0”, BPFL 5.8”, FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.0"
          Goal: BPEL 8.0", EG 6.0", BPFL 5.75" FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.5"

Comment

should i focus more on length instead of girth i don't want to hurt the woman im with lmao?

Comment

so should i totally skip the jp 90 and just get an extender because i dont want to be super huge to where the chicks are afraid of it (well i do a little lmao) but i dont want to hurt them you know and you goals are pretty similar to mine. I wouldnt mind a little bit more girth though. Should i skip the jp90 and go more towards just stretching it?

Comment

If you're after length only then you can exclude any of the girth specific exercises. This should also allow you go get more recovery from individual sessions- so you may be able to train slightly more frequently.

Comment

i think im going to continue to do jp90 to get conditioned then ill most likely stop with the girth exercises and then add more length exercises.

Comment

10 days into it and i cant really tell to big difference but of course not its only been 10 days so i will continue on with my 5 days on 2 days off. I notice an increase in my erection quality and i think size but i wont be to sure until i measure next month.

So far the exercises feel nice and hopefully i get more out of it through consistently doing them

Comment

Originally posted by Triglyceride2045 View Post
                      10 days into it and i cant really tell to big difference but of course not its only been 10 days so i will continue on with my 5 days on 2 days off. I notice an increase in my erection quality and i think size but i wont be to sure until i measure next month.

So far the exercises feel nice and hopefully i get more out of it through consistently doing them
                      You cant expect gaining from 10 days or 1 month. Train for 3 months, see if you gained anything. Some people dont gain after doing 3 months of JP90 (me included). JP90 should be focused on conditioning and learning the exercises.

Comment

I think you're right im going to continue with the conditioning i'm actually noticing some girth gains. A little length as well its going pretty good so far. i haven't measured in a month but i will at the end of september.

Im feeling like this might actually work i dont think i have permanent gains but theres definitely something there in terms of growth so i will keep going.

Comment

Day 15 completed yesterday in the jp 90 plus a usual edging session afterwards, i always do it because ive always enjoyed it since i was like 15 lmao.

But recently ive noticed a bit of gains in girth and a little in flaccid length but i haven't measured yet. I will at the end of the month.

Im actually loving this so far i feel like this might actually work. i dont think ive mentioned that im taking the 2 arginine tablets 1 super b vitmanins and 1 multi vitamin and minerals gummie a day.

I dont know if i have permanent gains but i definetly notice some sort of difference 5 days on 2 days off. Next session will begin on this Thursday.

Today is august 17th 2019

Comment

20 days in same routine as the beginning 5 days on two days off and my flaccid length is lookin a lil chubbier here lately i will most likely measure again on September 31st or maybe ill wait another whole month. Its been going by relatively quickly, and i actually enjoy the exercises. I'm going to keep going im hoping I can keep this routine up!

Comment

just completed 25 days of this routine its crazy but im in for the long haul hopefully i can continue to keep going and reach my goals by using these methods

I will measure tomorrow to see if anything has changed its been one month since measured, here's hoping i actually gained a little something to boost up my confidence.

Edit:Alright its October 1st 2019 a day after i completed 25 days of JP90 and a little over 1 month since i measured i didn't expect much but here are my new measurements.

NBPFL- 4.1 FG- 4.5
                              NBPEL- 6.3 EG- 6

This has been a wonderful experience so far and i can honestly say before I measured I can feel a difference in flaccid length and erection quality. I get more morning wood than I use to and its a lot harder as well.

There was definitely a gain with these exercises, its only been 25 days so hopefully I gain more as i keep going. I was surprised by my flaccid girth increases and dont think after the jp90 ill go for anymore girth.

I measured 3 times each way and this is the result i got although it still feels sort of surreal that I got any sort of gain at all.

I'm going to keep going because I want to reach my goal I'm going to be looking more into hanging for extra length as soon as I'm done with JP90.
                              Triglyceride2045
                              Last edited by Triglyceride2045; 10-01-2019, 11:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X