Hey everyone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey everyone!

I’ve actually been a reader here for a while now and tried PE on and off but I’m ready to finally dedicate myself to a consistent routine and thought making an account and posting updates would help me do that.

I’ve always been weird about my size and thought I was small even though I’ve had several partners tell me I’m big. It was like I never believed them. I’ve also struggled with confidence so I guess this isn’t surprising. I think it will help with those things being a member here.

I went and got string measure yesterday and measured myself correctly for the first time. I was kind of surprised and feel pretty happy as my BPEL was 7 and erect girth 5.25. I have recently been using a bathmate for 10 minutes a day and stretching for a time before that. I also ordered a quick pro extender suggested by that ultimate burrito guy that should be in next week. I’m taking it slow though bc I want my penis to continue working (lol)

Quick question, I have been in a relationship with my girlfriend for 6 months now and from the first time she saw my dick she said i had a big one. She asked how big and I said I think around 7 and she said she figured it was at least 8... are girls really like this about misjudging size or was she trying to boost my ego? I guess it doesn’t really matter but I’m curious. It would be pretty cool if she was serious haha.

Anyways, I’m glad to be here and look forward to the future!

Fray !

Good to look forward to the future, like you said.
    Sometimes looking at your rearview mirror, to examine
    the past is fun. Just don't drive off the cliff whilst looking back.
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Hey Fray!

Welcome to the Gym.

If you have not already done so, it would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

It is always recommended to start with a beginners routine (doesn't have to be the JP) and continue with it for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft. When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to do your exercises.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors.
      Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
      12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Welcome to the forum!

As mentioned to another new member, your penis size is above average- especially your length. You'd do well to not feed into baseless fears. That alone will cause you a lot of problems!
        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
        X