Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Either I'm a mad man or I'm just dumb regarding this.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Either I'm a mad man or I'm just dumb regarding this.

So I've found this place about 3 or so years ago and have been trying what I can do in regards to doing the obvious.

4.1/4.3" long, 4.1/4.2" girth shaft. Does the head..."girth" matter as much? 4.3". Slashes are purely there to show how inconsistent this thing is at times. Also the head dips downward rather than being a straight forward thing. Iunno.

Started off with the basic stretches and jelqs around 2016, then decided to focus my attention to getting the girth up to speed. Jelq's supposed to deal with both fields so I tried to do the squeezing exercises. Should mention that despite having far more time on my hands then than I do now, I've been very inconsistent with these routines, mostly due to privacy, some bleeding from too much hot water and girth exercises (two occurences in 2017), and me generally pondering if I should really keep trying. That and procrastination. I have issues with that.

Well regardless, I resumed. Still aiming for girth and still between 4" and 4.5" long. Girth still 4.2....when it wants to be.

Also, me being a guy who's more than likely not gunna be able to get bathmate for shipping reasons, I've taken to a kind of clamping; if that's the right term for it; that involves strangling the thing with a shoe lace as close to the bone as my otherwise decreasingly rotund figure can allow. Started doing that at some point in 2018. Though me working now doesn't lend as much time to even stealthily manage that, so.

All that to say that I may have not really gone anywhere in regards to these exercises. So without using the bathmate and other devices while relying on a more than likely crude method of doing things, should I be supplementing jelqs and squeezes (manual and assisted - rope) with certain physical exercises outside the nether regions?

Dumb question, I know. Though I'm also curious about the rest of what I've put forth as well.

Nah just try being consistent for 3-4 months.
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Consistent by how much though?

Comment

Originally posted by DratonTear View Post
        Consistent by how much though?
        Six to eight months would be a start.
        Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
        Recommended Routine
        2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
        BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Originally posted by Ultimate Burrito View Post
          Six to eight months would be a start.
          Of jelqs and squeezes? Without much else added?

Comment

Then again, I should also asked whether I should try for every other day or daily for em.

Comment

Please DO NOT strangle your dick with a shoelace! You need to allow some blood flow in while clamping. Here is how you do it correctly.

Penis Clamping 101 - PEGym

Also take note that in this article it says that it's a very advanced exercise and you should be well conditioned before attempting it.
              Cavalier
              Retired Super Moderator
              Member of the Month Feb 2015
              PEGym Hero
              Last edited by Cavalier; 09-19-2019, 06:16 AM.
              To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Welcome to the forum!

Despite the routine or exercise, consistency is going to be vital to making progress! You should also attempt to master the lower intensity movement before attempting more advanced- and potentially risky- movements like clamping.
                Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                  Welcome to the forum!

Despite the routine or exercise, consistency is going to be vital to making progress! You should also attempt to master the lower intensity movement before attempting more advanced- and potentially risky- movements like clamping.
                  Lower intensity movement as in?

(I'm not entirely used to the lingo here.)

Comment

Originally posted by Cavalier View Post
                    Please DO NOT strangle your dick with a shoelace! You need to allow some blood flow in while clamping. Here is how you do it correctly.

Penis Clamping 101 - PEGym

Also take note that in this article it says that it's a very advanced exercise and you should be well conditioned before attempting it.
                    I use the term strangle jokingly. Otherwise the thing wouldn't be able to actually plump up.

And it'd be painful...Extremely. And very much more than likely unusable for quite the time frame.

Still, thx for the advice. Though I'm wondering if having some measure of strain the day after means I'm still not quite there yet.

Comment

Welcome to the gym DragonTear.

I have been equally inconsisten (or maybe even worse) back when I was doing PE. I eventually stopped and moved to stamina work. Just wanted to say that if you dont get consistent, you wont gain. I have had 2-3 resets when I did PE. I first round was the JP90 for 3 months, I did that with no gains so I lost interest.
                      I then jumped back to a selfmade stretching session with all kinds of stretches for 3-4 months. No gains.

Then I jumped to the Bathmate a couple of month but hated the way it felt when I was doing the exercise so I stopped.
                      The point Im making is, create a habit or else it just won't work, and take note as you go by it. From what I understand is that you didn't see quick gains either, even as a beginner. Many people don't get those gains. Especially if your erection quality (EQ) is already very good before starting PE. Then you won't get the increased blood flow and thus no quick gains.

When it comes to routine, just pick something you LIKE doing, this will increase your consistency. And do something realistic. If hanging for 2 hours (over exaggerating to make a point here) every morning won't last due to work or other stuff, then forget it. Also pick a routine close to some of these routines on the site which others have told that work for e.g. girth. Thats my 2 cents. And if you like to keep track and hold yourself accountable, do a progress log on this forum too.
                      Happy tugging buddy.
                      My Progress Log: "The Unusual Marathon" - The Journery of A (very) Hard gainer

Comment

Originally posted by DratonTear View Post
                        Lower intensity movement as in?

(I'm not entirely used to the lingo here.)
                        Clamping of any type is at the top of the intensity ladder for girth movements. Some girth movements (from lowest to higher intensity) are as follows:

-Jelqs (can be performed light to hard w/a full erection)

-Squeezes (can be performed standard or advanced- with more fifficulty towards the full erection range_

-ULIs

-Flexing Girth

-Viking's Kegel/Squeeze

-DLD Blaster

Bundling with varying degrees of erection can be effective, but is also considered advanced- and definitely risky at higher erection levels.

See the following for a comprehensive list of exercises: Penis Exercises and the Different Workouts for Penis Enlargement
                        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by yebber View Post
                          Welcome to the gym DragonTear.

I have been equally inconsisten (or maybe even worse) back when I was doing PE. I eventually stopped and moved to stamina work. Just wanted to say that if you dont get consistent, you wont gain. I have had 2-3 resets when I did PE. I first round was the JP90 for 3 months, I did that with no gains so I lost interest.
                          I then jumped back to a selfmade stretching session with all kinds of stretches for 3-4 months. No gains.

Then I jumped to the Bathmate a couple of month but hated the way it felt when I was doing the exercise so I stopped.
                          The point Im making is, create a habit or else it just won't work, and take note as you go by it. From what I understand is that you didn't see quick gains either, even as a beginner. Many people don't get those gains. Especially if your erection quality (EQ) is already very good before starting PE. Then you won't get the increased blood flow and thus no quick gains.

When it comes to routine, just pick something you LIKE doing, this will increase your consistency. And do something realistic. If hanging for 2 hours (over exaggerating to make a point here) every morning won't last due to work or other stuff, then forget it. Also pick a routine close to some of these routines on the site which others have told that work for e.g. girth. Thats my 2 cents. And if you like to keep track and hold yourself accountable, do a progress log on this forum too.
                          Happy tugging buddy.
                          It wasn't quite the lack of quick gains that got me to stop, was just mostly unsure and had some other issues to deal with at the time. I knew I wasn't gunna get +.2 within a month, just wanted to actually try. Course there's procrastination like I mentioned before, and then there's the other thing where training went south.

But anyway, thanks. I suppose I shouldn't be too vexed by all that since I'm somehow either close to 5" bp L or slightly over that (.1) thanks to those exercises.

Unless I've always been at that measure. = -=

Any advice on the EQ stuff though?

Comment

Should also mention that it's hard to do warmups when there's peeps besides me in the house. |:

Comment

Working...
                            X