Body builder on testosterone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Body builder on testosterone

wondering if testosterone would help the healing process ... it heals muscles 💪🏻 does it heal torn tissues ? I’m not the best at research here so thought I would ask. I’m 6”2 length trying to make it too 7 been using an extender pro 3 days a week 3 hours at a time stretches too about 7 & 1/4 but when I’m hard stays about 6 1/4 I’m thinking of trying the Bathmate because the 15-20 minutes in the shower would be no problem daily ... I’m a personal trainer I wear workout clothes so hiding the extender in front of a whole gym would be a pain In my ass so unfortunately im limited too using it there and when I’m home I don’t like using it hidden around the house iether because the damn thing is 7 1/4 nches I’m my pants kinda hard to hide from my gfs kid and her grandpa while I roam around and hiding in the bedroom isn’t really ideal... advice ? Lmao

Welcome to the forum!

Male enhancement training shouldn't affect the tissues the same way bodybuilding does- since we're talking about expansion (as opposed to hypertrophy). That being said, testosterone plays a very important role in EQ and libido.

Have you looked into manual training?
    Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
    X