Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Desperate and Depressed

Hey Guys,

I have been on this forum for a few years under a different name. For some reason I cant login anymore, so I created a new account. I have tried PE on and off over the past 8 years? as a guess, with zero results. The only changes I saw was that my depression and hopelessness got bigger. I worked with BigAl on 2 occasions, and my longest most consistent stretch of training was 8 months, so I feel like I have given things a good enough go to see if it is going to work for me. Based on my experience it seems like it is not possible for me to make my dick bigger, but I am still hoping that maybe somehow it is possible, and I have just been doing things wrong?

My issues and insecurities about my size have become mental problems, I know and understand this. To me the most important thing in this world is to have a big dick, I have reduced everything about my life down to the size of my dick and because it is small, I feel like I have nothing to offer and can not be successfull or acheive anything. Having a small dick holds me back in every aspect of my life. I have decided that it is no longer possible for me to be with a girl or have any kind of a relationship due to my size. I am 38 years old and my size is 12cm or 4.75in in length and 11.5cm or 4.5in in girth when erect. No matter what anyone say about statistics or averages I know this is small. To me, 16-17cms is average (again, people will point out that the average is smaller than this, but I dont buy it) I know with what I am starting with, I will never be BIG, but if i could somehow get to that 16-17cm mark it would change my life. I still wouldnt be able to say it is big, but I could at the very least say it is average.

I have asked this before but is it really possible to make my dick bigger?! What could be possible based on my starting size? Are the gains that people say they make here only due to EQ gains? because I have never had a problem with erection quality. The lowest I would say my EQ gets would be an 8.

Recently I have been looking into surgery but even that seems to only be able to change flaccid length and increase girth? Not sure if even surgery can change length? (Cutting the suspensory ligament is what I am basing that off) plus I am worried about negative results or side effects of a bad surgery.

I dont know what advice anyone can give me. I know there will be comments talking about addressing the mental issues I have, and that is a fair comment. The thing I feel about that is my mental issues are due to the size of my dick, and the only thing that will change that, will be if I have a bigger dick. I truly feel that if my dick was 16-17cms (what i call average) I wouldnt have these same issues. I would not be depressed about my size and I would not hate the size that I have. It just seems like to me, based on my experience with PE, that it is not possible to make things bigger.

I am holding out hope, but it does seem very unlikely to me.

Sorry for the long, negative post. But this is where I am at in my life with the situation of my size

Could you pm your older username to me ?

I'll see if I can get your account back under your control.
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Hey, sorry to hear about your depression. PE does work brother. I'm a huge advocate for pumping, have you tried that? How about an extender? Both pumping and extending have worked well for me. I think maybe give it a shot! Best of luck man. When you find a nice girl who cares about you, she'll love your dick regardless of its size. In the meantime, keep doing your PE until you find her. Try a pump + extender.
      Start: 5/28/2019 BPEL - 6.25, EG - 4.75
      Current:10/1/2021 BPEL - 7.5, EG - 5.625

Comment

Thanks for the positive comment. Yes I used a bathmate for several months but only had temporary changes. Things felt great immediately after using it but then things went back to normal after a little while

Comment

Did you tried vacuum pumping? I've seen people gaining more results throught vaccum pumping than water ones.

Comment

Can I suggest that you first take all of this energy you're spending on the size of your dick and redirect it toward being great in bed? Tip: Your dick won't make you great in bed. You should do everything you can to educate yourself on how to give a woman pleasure. Become an expert in the many ways to satisfy her and then take that knowledge into the bedroom with the understanding that all things don't apply to all women. So your objective is to really get to know how to turn on and please the woman that you're with. Pay attention to her body, listen to her, be aware of and adaptable to her reactions to your touch and feel. Be an expert in pleasing her with your mouth, tongue, hand, fingers, legs (yes, your leg!) and the size of your dick will become inconsequential. If you aren't already, practice stamina training to ensure that you can achieve high EQ for as long as is necessary. Learn to use the head of your dick to stroke her - you have plenty of length to stimulate her G Spot - and your pubic bone to stimulate her clit while you're inside her. And, again, pay attention to her and her body. Enjoy her body and make sure she knows you're enjoying it and responding to her needs and desires. If you can do all of that, believe me, you're giving her what virtually every woman would consider to be great sex, and what maybe only half of them are getting.

Make that your priority. Can you increase your size? Sure you can as you can see by all the evidence on this site. But your primary (and maybe singular) objective should be learning to be great in bed. A woman isn't going to fall in love with your dick, but a woman will absolutely be hesitant with you if that's what you're hung up on. Confidence and the understanding of how to apply your knowledge to please her is all that you need. Size is an afterthought to that.

Comment

Tell us exactly what have tried

Comment

Welcome to the forum!

Please read through the following before you undertake ANY male enhancement training: Please Read First
                Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny D View Post
                  Can I suggest that you first take all of this energy you're spending on the size of your dick and redirect it toward being great in bed?
                  This might be hard to understand, but the reason I say I cant have a relationship with a female is not because I can not make the sex good for her. So many times I have heard "it might be small but you know how to use it" (I´m sorry but to me that is not a compliment) The reason I dont want a relationship anymore is because I am so embarrassed and ashamed of my size. Knowing that every guy before and after me will have a bigger dick is embarrassing.

I dont want a bigger dick to be better at sex. I want a bigger dick because I hate how it looks physically. I like working on my body at the gym but no matter how much I improve my body with what I do in the gym, I will never be happy with how I look because of how small my dick is. I can never be happy with how I look naked with the size that I have.

Comment

Originally posted by TeoDeles View Post
                    Tell us exactly what have tried
                    I have tried the JP90 program and also the jelq free routine. I think there was another routine that BigAl gave me also.

I have tried pills (i know that is stupid but when you are desperate you will try anything). I have tried an air pump and also the bathmate, and I tried hanging with the LG hanger.

Comment

What is your routine?
                      Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

Have you tried an extender? As long as you can add rods you are growing! Working good for me so far.
                        Start: 12/10/18 BPEL. 5.75. MEG. 5.25.

Now: BPEL. 7.50 MEG. 5.5. Fat pad ~.5 inch.

Short term goal: Just see some growth.
                        Long term goal: BPEL 8.0 inches or so. MEG 6 inches.
                        My log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...r-pro-log.html

Comment

I dont have one at the moment. I am thinking to give things another go again, but as I havent had any success in the past i´m not sure what to do.

Recently all my insecurities with my size have really come to a point that has been affecting me more than usual. So I decided to start this thread in the hope that maybe this time things will be different.

Comment

Originally posted by Hailtotheburrito View Post
                            Have you tried an extender?
                            No, havent tried an extender

Comment

Please answer the PM I just sent you concerning another existing account. Over 100 posts in it.
                              Dangler
                              Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
                              Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Working...
                              X