Cancer Recovery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cancer Recovery

Hi all. I've had an account here for years, but never really got into it. I'm highly motivated now. I was diagnosed with prostate cancer in 2011 and had it removed Jan 2012. I knew about possible *should be probable) ED and bladder control issues. No one ever said a word about shrinkage. I've always been a grower. Maybe 2 inches flaccid and 6+ hard. Good girth. Perfectly straight. After surgery I now have an innie as often as he hangs out. If I stand to pee, I dribble all over the floor. Sit and pee, I'm as likely to squirt on my pants and floor as I am to get in the toilet. I'm tired of the shortness. I tried to get an implant (yes, no erection ability without Trimix) but insurance wont pay. My only choice is to stretch. When I use Trimix I do get hard but I know have a serious hook just before the glans. I dont know if penis enlargement will help there or not. My goal is to use whatever I can to add flaccid length. Erect length will just be a bonus. That's my story. If anyone has questions about prostate cancer. Feel free to ask me. I'm an open book on almost any area of my life.

Hi Mike. First off congrats on beating cancer, its a scary situation at best. Perhaps if you have bladder control problems you have a weak pelvic floor. Do you do kegal exercises? As far as flaccid hang my Phallosan helped greatly with this as well as erect length gains. Id imagine it would help straighten the curl by where it to the opposite side. Also, while maybe not practical in your situation but since going commando I rarely turtle. Good luck.
    A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Hey Mike!

Welcome back to the Gym.

It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

It is always recommended to start with a beginners routine (doesn't have to be the JP) and continue with it for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks.

When jelqing (I do one handed jelqing), Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft. When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to do your exercises.

I recommend you look into pumping. It is often mentioned as a means to regaining lost size after prostate surgery. Check out the Pumping stickies under the Devices Forum. There is even a thread on Pumping when you have ED.

Don’t forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors
      Valued Member of 11+ years at the PEGym

12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Welcome to the forum- and thank you for your candor!

In what direction does the curve go? Do you note any plaques (hard tissue) along the curve?
        Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Working...
        X