X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back here once again and even more DETERMINED!✌

Hey, PEGym and crew

I have returned to PE!

I have done PE before, using various PE resources like PE Gym (Many moons ago in the late 2000's - my late teens/early 20s) with only GIRTH results... not that I should complain...

I reached:
    BPEL 5" and a half-ish inches (5.5)
    EG 5"

Being marginally satisfied in the "average" (5-6"?) category with some nominal girth gains (only from my mid-shaft and up, due to my jelqing/etc. techniques), I quit.

Fast forward many more moons to about 2018.

I opted for an extender - the PeniMasterPro - to finally work on length. I was fairly consistent (but not enough). I amassed NO LENGTH GAINS after using it consistently every day for 4-8 hours for several months (around 300 hrs)

Still:
    BPEL 5.5"
    EG 5"

I gave it another go since Aug 2019. I have used the extender for almost another 300 hrs until now. Averaging 4-6 hours a session.

STILL NO LENGTH GAINS?

I'm still:BPEL (5.4"-5.5")
    EG (4.9"-5.0")

From forum hearsay, you need roughly 1000 hrs in extenders for ~ 1 inch permanent length gains...
    But being a third of the way TWICE and receiving NO length gains whatsoever does not make me confident in reaching the 1000 hr mark using the extender alone with no other techniques...

I assumed I'd gain a third of an inch by now. Perhaps, due to my unique physiology, this method will just not work for me?

Any help from you guys would help tremendously. I'm at a fairly moderate PE level considering my efforts so far.

I'm already preparing to make my own hangar system by modding the vacuum chamber on my PeniMasterPro with some DIY parts and weights. As well as, ordering the 5 main vitamin supps to aid with growth and EQ, thanks to PE Gym forums.

Can y'all tell me if I'm on the right track to make length gains by finally a implementing a hangar routine?

My short term goal is simply length gain, so any added girth gain is simply a bonus for me!

Glad your back and taking another shot at PE. I’m sure with all the new techniques and methods, since your last PE journey, you’ll find something that suits you well! Keep up the consistent work and you’ll be growing soon enough!!
    Start 5/2017 FL: 5" BPEL: 6.5" FG: 3.75" EG: 5" (On/Off 2 years)
    8/2019 FL: 5.25" BPEL: 7.25 FG: 4.5" EG: 5.8"
    8/2020 FL: 5.25" BPEL: 7.33" FG: 5.25" EG: 6"
    8/2021 FL: 5.35” BPEL: 7.4” FG: 5.35” EG: 6.1”
    Current 2/2022 FL: 5.5” BPEL: 7.5” FG: 5.5” EG: 6.15”
    My New Goal FL: 6" BPEL: 7.75" FG: 5.5" EG: 6.25"

Comment

Hi Tez,

I've been doing PE for a little over two months and most of my length gains came from jelqing at a low erection percentage - maybe 30-50% erection, with a hard grip. Maybe that would work for you too. Went from 6.5-7.375" just from that and some basic stretches.
      Start (1/24/20): 6.5 x 4.625

Current: 7.5625 x 4.75

Comment

Thanks, I appreciate the encouragement

Comment

Originally posted by Stronk View Post
          Hi Tez,

I've been doing PE for a little over two months and most of my length gains came from jelqing at a low erection percentage - maybe 30-50% erection, with a hard grip. Maybe that would work for you too. Went from 6.5-7.375" just from that and some basic stretches.
          Awesome to hear Stronk. Ive only gained girth from jelq methods. Were you doing and tension (pulling/extending) exercises with your jelq routines? I am looking into an easy to use item like Bathmate for girth, later on. It seems like it is a tool for girth that emulates jelqing.

Comment

Welcome to the forum!

What's your experience with manual stretching?
            Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Hey Tez!

Welcome to the Gym

Though you were involved in PE previously, It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

I found combining Manuel exercises with devices that they complimented each other.

Remember to jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft. When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to do your exercise.

I also found hanging to be the most effective means of gaining length.

Don’t forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors.
              Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
              12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
              12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
              01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
              01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
              01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
              Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Thanks Big Al and not2big.

I am thinking about combining my new weight system along with a BathMate just to be safe. I work from home, so using an extender is easy to do for long periods.

I think a dry BthMate device, in between extender usage and weight reps will finally do the trick. And, I can do it all at my desk.

To answer your question, Big Al:
                I've used manual stretches during my first stint in PE along with jelq routines. This resulted in a mild girth gain from my mid shaft up ("baseball bat" results).

And, if I remember, perhaps a minor permanent length gain (less than BPEL .1 gain, if memory serves). I simply took any small permanent gains as a plus . This 1st manual attempt at PE was a month or two in total.

So, I'm aware of the effectiveness of manual routines, but since I'll be using the keyboard during the day, I am seeking mechanical methods (Extender, Hanger, Bathmate/Pump) to do while I work.

I am in the perfect situation to really do PE 100%.

Again the Extender alone is resulting in no (or barely noticeable) permanent length gains after reaching 300 of 1000 hours in continual use. Perhaps it will show at the 1000 hr mark? I am skeptical...

I'm currently building the Hanging routine I mentioned, to be implemented with a bathmate and the extender routine I already have. I believe length gains are finally in order if I use 3 methods total (Instead of my one passive method) all in conjunction with one another...

If there's any immediate advice to ask for, it's this:

I break my 4-8 hr extender sets into 2-2.5 hrs apiece, most days of the week (with one-to-threeish day breaks on the uncommon occasion).

Is adding bathmate/hanging sessions in between those extender sets a sound formula for a proper attempt at permanent length gains - my primary short-term goal?
                Tez
                Last edited by Tez; 03-29-2020, 07:12 PM.

Comment

There's an extender routine you might want to look into here: Phallosan® Forte Device Protocols for Increasing Penis Size, Strength and Potency – THE ROUTINE

It would be worthwhile to see what you get from the extender alone before adding/changing any elements of the routine

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Good referral, I'll look into this! Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Tez View Post
                      Good referral, I'll look into this! Thanks!
                      Glad to help!

Comment

Originally posted by Tez View Post
                        Awesome to hear Stronk. Ive only gained girth from jelq methods. Were you doing and tension (pulling/extending) exercises with your jelq routines? I am looking into an easy to use item like Bathmate for girth, later on. It seems like it is a tool for girth that emulates jelqing.
                        I also did kegels and light pulls/stretches in addition to the jelqing.
                        Start (1/24/20): 6.5 x 4.625

Current: 7.5625 x 4.75

Comment

Working...
                        X