No announcement yet.

New, struggling with some ED issues, wouldn't mind some small gains either, lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New, struggling with some ED issues, wouldn't mind some small gains either, lol

Hey! I briefly skimmed the forums a few years back hoping to increase girth. I never really spent enough time to get educated enough to implement any routines and work on it, but I found my way back. Been struggling with what I can only call ED at this point, for a number of years now. I smoked a lot of marijuana after high school, and got stuck on my long term girlfriend I had, after we broke up. It didn't help that we would still hook up after we broke up (she liked the sex, I wanted to get back together, but obviously liked the sex too, lol) w inhen she was still single or between her future boyfriends, so I never really moved on and eventually was going a year or two without sex. The last time we hooked up, I struggled to maintain and never finished (maybe thats why it was the last time? haha). I blamed it on being the end of a long day that I had started with an early game of golf where I drank more beers than I probably should have, and didn't give much thought beyond that.
    I finally met someone else on a dating app (after a 2 year dry spell), and the first time we had sex, wasn't able to maintain an erection and didn't finish again. Through the dozen or so times we had sex, I didn't finish multiple times, and the times I did finish, it took a while and a lot of energy. It didn't help that she wouldn't let me do my favorite positions, and she liked to be on top, but when I was hard she kept having to stop due to me basically bottoming her out (she claimed she was 5', but I think she was a little under), so that didn't help my struggles to maintain an erection with constant stopping. Its now been about 2 years again since I last had sex, and although I'm physically in possibly the best shape I've been in, and not doing drugs anymore (and rarely drinking), I've noticed I struggle to maintain an erection even when masturbating, and its not uncommon for me to take an hour or more to masturbate.
    So here I am. Hopefully I can learn some natural methods for improving EQ/treating potential ED and get back to my old self.
    I seem to have lost a bit in length since I was younger/had normal erections (from 8" down to 7.5"). Im not sure if that has to do with tensing up the muscle around my pubic bone/fat pad area above my penis, and the tighter muscles pulling it in (I drive a lot and unconsciously seem to tense that area up. I wrongly thought that was pelvic floor but since realized its not. Its pretty much right where you would press a ruler in to do bone pressed measurements, right above your penis. I guess I need to learn what that is and how to relax it/counter the tension. I notice it more when I'm sitting. Any thoughts/suggestions on that muscle/tension? Looks like the prostate is under there, so hopefully nothing related to that, but that could make sense. I do frequently have trouble urinating, especially in public), or if its simply the ED and my erections not being what they used to be. I also have anxiety, and have taken various medications over the years to treat it (which was what I initially suspected was leading to my problems), but the trintellix I'm taking now is supposably one of the "better" anxiety medications in terms of minimal sexual side effects? (Im also taking finasteride, as my hair has started to thin/recede at the temples, and read that can sometimes lead to sexual side effects too)

Anyways, thats a lot to read, so ill leave it at that and elaborate in reply to any responses. Thanks to those of you who took the time to read all of it. Ive dug around a bit on the ED forum, but any tips/suggestions, or pointing me to a good resource is greatly appreciated.
    Ethereum
    Last edited by Ethereum; 03-29-2020, 01:49 AM.

Ok so have you had a hormone test ? If so what were the numbers?

Comment

Hey Ethereum!

Welcome to the Gym

It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

Performance anxiety is very common if you are having sex under time constraints or distracting surroundings.
      Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
      12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Welcome to the forum!
        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
          Ok so have you had a hormone test ? If so what were the numbers?
          I haven't. I guess I should schedule a doctors appointment after this virus stuff passes. Do I just ask for a testosterone test, or what "numbers" are important to get?

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
            Hey Ethereum!

Welcome to the Gym

It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

Performance anxiety is very common if you are having sex under time constraints or distracting surroundings.
            Thanks! Performance anxiety could definitely be part of it, but I think theres also more to it. Like I've mentioned, even when I'm by myself and seemingly no time constraints/distractions (and definitely no performance anxiety, lol), I often still struggle to maintain a proper erection and it can take quite a long time to finish.

Im wondering more and more about the tightness I feel in what I now assume is my prostate region. I always wrongly assumed that was a "pelvic floor" tightness, and have attempted reverse kegals in the past to try and correct that. Maybe I do kegals/reverse kegals wrong (I never felt like I was able to do reverse kegals properly/very well)? I don't really do them, but if I were to do a kegal, it tightens/kind of pulls in around the prostate area that I often feel tightness/behind my fat pad right above my penis where a ruler would bone press for measurements, but it sounds like pelvic floor should be more behind your testicles/in front of your anus.

Comment

How long have you been on finastrade for? that stuff is a dht blocker and you need dht as a guy. It might be killing ur penis but idk mabye other things too

Comment

Originally posted by Ethereum View Post
                I haven't. I guess I should schedule a doctors appointment after this virus stuff passes. Do I just ask for a testosterone test, or what "numbers" are important to get?
                I don't know but if you come back and say the numbers are "normal", Pegasus will hunt you down.

What country are you from?

Comment

Originally posted by Ethereum View Post
                  Just do full blood work. Good to have anyways to eliminate any issues. I get mine done like once a year to check all my levels.

Comment

Ok OP just reread your first post and it has elements of delayed ejaculation . There are articles onsite about this issue get back to us if you think this may be part of it.

Comment

Originally posted by FoeDollas View Post
                      How long have you been on finastrade for? that stuff is a dht blocker and you need dht as a guy. It might be killing ur penis but idk mabye other things too
                      Almost a year now. I was having problems for at least a few years before I started, so I doubt its my main issue, but interesting that it probably isn't helping my issues either.

Comment

Originally posted by darren333 View Post
                        I don't know but if you come back and say the numbers are "normal", Pegasus will hunt you down.

What country are you from?
                        usa

Ok OP just reread your first post and it has elements of delayed ejaculation . There are articles onsite about this issue get back to us if you think this may be part of it.
                        I searched the articles and I'm not sure thats necessarily my issue. On these long sessions, I'm usually struggling to maintain a solid erection, kind of going in waves between erect and not, but never fully erect.

I stumbled across the "BC muscles" in that search, and googled them, and I could definitely see the BC (or IC?) muscles being part of my problem. I think the BC muscles might be the area I've described that often exhibits a tightness. While the tightness often feels like it wraps around to the top of the base of my penis, I do feel it below the base also, going down inside.

I found this post when googling BC muscles, and it seems to discuss my issues.

http://www.tantracure.com/TantraCURE...vicMuscles.pdf

The infograph text box on "page 4" list a lot of what I'm dealing with.

So maybe that tightness I feel could be a hyperactive(?)/tense BC muscle? Not sure if "exercising" that area would help though given that it is often tight/not relaxed.

Comment

So there is a ton of info onsite re relaxing the pelvic floor *(bc etc ). I can provide you links . The ideal though is to go to a physio who does male pelvic floor work.

Comment

So there is a ton of info onsite re relaxing the pelvic floor *(bc etc ). I can provide you links . The ideal though is to go to a physio who does male pelvic floor work.
                            Links would be greatly appreciated.
                            Is a physio the same as physical therapy?
                            Thanks!

Comment

Start with stretches as described in this thread .

https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...ber-input.html

Comment

Working...
                              X