Not another n00b...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not another n00b...

Me: American, from the East Coast. College student. Been lurking around the site for a couple weeks, started JP's 90-day routine, finally started an account too because I'm gonna be looking at more advanced routines soon

Goal: to have a penis that Tori Black would feel inside her. Mostly focusing on increasing girth.

Favorite penis-related comedy scene: Grandma's Boy, ejaculation in bathroom

I look forward to learning from this community, please send your PE wisdom my way

Welcome NeverBangedAMelon!

You will gain a lot from letting your voice be heard.
    Vulcan
    7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
    5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

Welcome to PEGym !
      Initial : 4.1" FL / 6.0" BPEL x 4.8 EG
      Now : 4.4" FL / 6.4" BPEL x 5.2 EG
      Goal : / 8.0" BPEL x 6.0" EG

PE with the best, or die like the rest. :D

Comment

Read, read, read Good luck

Comment

Hello and welcome!

Comment

Welcome and make things fun. I enjoy my PE routine - think I would probably still do it even without the prospect of gains.

Comment

Thanx guys. I'm kinda amazed at how many members/visitors this site gets... How did people strengthen their manhood before the Internet?

Comment

Welcome! And by the way, neither have I.

Comment

Originally posted by NeverBangedAMelon View Post
                  Me: American, from the East Coast. College student. Been lurking around the site for a couple weeks, started JP's 90-day routine, finally started an account too because I'm gonna be looking at more advanced routines soon

Goal: to have a penis that Tori Black would feel inside her. Mostly focusing on increasing girth.

Favorite penis-related comedy scene: Grandma's Boy, ejaculation in bathroom

I look forward to learning from this community, please send your PE wisdom my way
                  Hi NeverBangedAMelon,Welcome to PeGym,
                  This website has a lot to offer.You need to do a lot of reading to gain some insight and knowledge about how pe works.It's good you are starting off with JonPop's 90 days routine but it's quite intense for a beginner so i suggest you tone it down to half and build it up over the 3 months.By the way i am the complete opposite of you when it comes to the business of banging melons.I had sex with 168 women so far in my lifelong journey.

Comment

Welcome to PE

Comment

Originally posted by EQKing View Post
                      Hi NeverBangedAMelon,Welcome to PeGym,
                      This website has a lot to offer.You need to do a lot of reading to gain some insight and knowledge about how pe works.It's good you are starting off with JonPop's 90 days routine but it's quite intense for a beginner so i suggest you tone it down to half and build it up over the 3 months.By the way i am the complete opposite of you when it comes to the business of banging melons.I had sex with 168 women so far in my lifelong journey.
                      Nice, 168 is a solid number... I actually meant 'melon' literally, I've had sex with girls but never with a melon. I suppose it can also be used to refer to a fat woman, in which case you could probably multiply your 168 x 2 going by mass alone that seems fair

My user name was inspired by Ricky-Gervais stand-up, go to [3:55] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTeB4KeeaQg

Comment

Originally posted by NeverBangedAMelon View Post
                        Nice, 168 is a solid number... I actually meant 'melon' literally, I've had sex with girls but never with a melon. I suppose it can also be used to refer to a fat woman, in which case you could probably multiply your 168 x 2 going by mass alone that seems fair

My user name was inspired by Ricky-Gervais stand-up, go to [3:55] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTeB4KeeaQg
                        lol ....

Comment

Working...
                        X