Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just recently discovered PEgym!

Hello Everyone my name is Brady,

I am pumped about finally finding a forum that is basically an expression of what I have been working on for years! lol I am stoked.

Nonetheless I would like to share with you all the top 3 things that have helped me out on my journey. Feel Free to message me and or reach out.

I would like to hear about what has helped you guys achieve any results as well.

Quick Note: Focusing on blood flow and staying away from certain stimulants have been my biggest helper. I didnt realize after all these years what was actually preventing me from any growth.

Please introduce yourself; sending positive girth vibes your way. lol Srs not srs

"May the Girth Gods be with you"

-Brady
    "May the girth Gods be with you."

start -->>6.25', 4.75
    Goal -->>7.5', 6.25

Welcome to the forums girthbrady!

Be sure to check the START HERE! section to familiarize yourself with the forum rules and how to PE safely. What are your goals?
    Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
    Recommended Routine
    2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
    BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Originally posted by girthbrady View Post
      Hello Everyone my name is Brady,

I am pumped about finally finding a forum that is basically an expression of what I have been working on for years! lol I am stoked.

Nonetheless I would like to share with you all the top 3 things that have helped me out on my journey. Feel Free to message me and or reach out.

I would like to hear about what has helped you guys achieve any results as well.

Quick Note: Focusing on blood flow and staying away from certain stimulants have been my biggest helper. I didnt realize after all these years what was actually preventing me from any growth.

Please introduce yourself; sending positive girth vibes your way. lol Srs not srs

"May the Girth Gods be with you"

-Brady
      So. Tell us about your PE adventure to date. Don’t tease. LOL. Welcome.
      A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Welcome aboard.
        You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Welcome man! I definitely needed those positive girth vibes. I need to hit 5.5 but that's gonna be awhile.
          Start BPEL 5.5, MSEG 4.85
          2020 BPEL 7.25, MSEG 5.0

8x5Goalzz PE Log

Comment

Welcome to the forum!

Please feel free to discuss the details of your findings!
            Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Welcome to the site

Comment

Hey Brady!

Welcome to the Gym

I agree that It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

It is always recommended to start with a beginners routine (doesn't have to be the JP) and continue with it for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft . When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to do your exercise.

Don’t forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors.
                Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Working...
                X