Explain to me please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Explain to me please!

Hello guys, just discovered pegym and give it a good read but still not convinced that penis enlargement is possible
    I can believe that it might work for girth due to good blood circulation but length?! I don't think so how will it work how can you lengthen the tissues the veins the nerves the urethra
    Please with all due respect I'm not doubting you or claming that pegym doesn't work I'm just asking an honest question : how gains length work? And what is the mechanism behind it?
    Thank you and as i said earlier I don't have bad intention I just want to learn

Originally posted by Kusuri-uri View Post
    Hello guys, just discovered pegym and give it a good read but still not convinced that penis enlargement is possible
    I can believe that it might work for girth due to good blood circulation but length?! I don't think so how will it work how can you lengthen the tissues the veins the nerves the urethra
    Please with all due respect I'm not doubting you or claming that pegym doesn't work I'm just asking an honest question : how gains length work? And what is the mechanism behind it?
    Thank you and as i said earlier I don't have bad intention I just want to learn
    Ah....A doubting Thomas...good. I’ve gained about an inch and a half of length.

But I’ll step aside and let a more knowledgeable member, like Big Alor Dangler explain mechanics.

There are no miracles here, gains are made with time and consistentencey. Just take it on faith, make that leap for six months.
    A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Believe me, it works. I'm not a doctor, so can't tell you how it does medically...but it definitely works. Just try it. Like Party said, give it 6 months of consistent effort.
      Start: 5/28/2019 BPEL - 6.25, EG - 4.75
      Current:10/1/2021 BPEL - 7.5, EG - 5.625

Comment

Yeah the mechanism is hard to explain but if you do the exercises correctly you should see results.
        Start BPEL 5.5, MSEG 4.85
        2020 BPEL 7.25, MSEG 5.0

8x5Goalzz PE Log

Comment

There are many was to gain.

1. Bigger cells, aka hypertrophy. Just like lifting weights, the cells get bigger.

2. Cell division. This is wear additional cells are added, think obese people who's skin GROWS then when they loose weight, they have loose skin. NOW image it was you dick you were stretching out, then when you stop Penis exercise, it is still longer and bigger.

It may take a "maintenance" routine to keep hypertrophy gains, but cell division gains are permanent, IMO

3. Stretching of suspensory ligaments and inner penis. After many years of PE I started to hit my suspensory ligs and made a quick .5" gain in length.

Comment

Hey Kusuri-uri!

Welcome to the Gym

It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

There are studies done by medical professionals that penis extenders have successfully increased penis length after six months. We at the Gym are offering manual techniques to achieve the same results without any out of pocket expenses.

It is always recommended to start with a beginners routine (doesn't have to be the JP) and continue with it for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft . When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to do your exercise.

Don’t forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors.
            Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
            12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
            12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
            01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
            01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
            01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
            Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

DontTakeCipro!

What stretch did you do? Is it like the bathmate stretch?
              2020 BPEL 7.25, MSEG 5.0

8x5Goalzz PE Log

Comment

Originally posted by 8x5Goalzz View Post
                DontTakeCipro!
                Originally posted by 8x5Goalzz View Post

What stretch did you do? Is it like the bathmate stretch?

left stretch
                right stretch
                straight down
                straight out
                and when I was really going wild I made a new stretch, to me.

I would put one leg on a chair and do a midified BTC/down and back diagnol stretch

These all really target suspensory ligaments.

I made an easy .6" gains from this and my erection angle fell, but after a year or so I kept my gains and my erection angle came back up.
                closed278
                Last edited by closed278; 05-21-2020, 08:41 PM.

Comment

Oh ok those sound like just normal stretches that you would do in jp90. I've done those all before. I actually never really liked S2S.
                  2020 BPEL 7.25, MSEG 5.0

8x5Goalzz PE Log

Comment

I was a skeptic at first also. I opted to buy a device that was medically backed with science (an extender). Took a bigger risk but felt it offered more. After a couple of months I was shocked with the results and the length gains. Since then I have mixed device usage and manual exercises and the results have been astounding!
                    Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
                    Recommended Routine
                    2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
                    BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life.
                      You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Welcome to the forum!

The following should be of interest to you: Penis Science

That being said, you'll never know whether or not it works for you unless you attempt it.
                        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Oh hello again, i didn't expect many answers thank you
                          As i said I wasn't doubting I hope my question didn't offend you or your commitment to pe
                          I just wanted to have a logical approach and understand the mechanism behind the enlargement
                          Thank you
                          By the way ultimate burrito is it bad to start with an extender before the 90days beginner routine?
                          And how much time you spent before seeing results?

Comment

Surely no offense is taken! Skepticism is a good thing, but be open minded enough to consider it. Do your research and find a plan most consistent with your goals. Absent any external data, performing the exercises yourself will be the only way you'll truly know if it works.
                            Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
                            X