Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Two options either save up for surgery or buy a pump?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two options either save up for surgery or buy a pump?

Does the pump increase size? And has it been proven to increase size?

I’m thinking about just saving up my money and getting surgery when I have enough saved up

What do you guys think?
    What route would you go, I’ve seen before and after picture surgeries that look great

Meanwhile the pump is just hearsay, no proven results by anyone

Surgeries involves a lot of risk.

i gained over one inch in girth due to an aggressive pumping regemin . My original pump system cost About $100 and as my girth increased I had to buy three larger cylinders for an average cost Of about $60 each. Surgery costs several thousand dollars.

You need to decide which way you want to go.
    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

If you are disciplined you can gain a lot without the use of a pump. That being said, a pump is a great addition to a PE routine. Surgery doesn't seem like its worth it, if my memory serves me right you still have to hang weights to keep the ligament from healing shorter.
      Tissue Growth Clues Theory
      My Log

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
        Surgeries involves a lot of risk.

i gained over one inch in girth due to an aggressive pumping regemin . My original pump system cost About $100 and as my girth increased I had to buy three larger cylinders for an average cost Of about $60 each. Surgery costs several thousand dollars.

You need to decide which way you want to go.

I’ve read a lot of guys vouch and say the pump did not give them gains, and to the ones that did gain it was temporary

So your like 1/100 guys that gained? I don’t like those odds

Comment

Originally posted by usul View Post
          If you are disciplined you can gain a lot without the use of a pump. That being said, a pump is a great addition to a PE routine. Surgery doesn't seem like its worth it, if my memory serves me right you still have to hang weights to keep the ligament from healing shorter.
          I’m not sure where you read the hanging weights part, but I know of a surgery place here where I live where they will give you girth and length.

I’m kinda nervous they will fuk up my dick, so that’s why I’m considering a pump.

Plus i don’t even have the money for surgery, maybe in a couple of years lol

Comment

Originally posted by Heythere2000 View Post
            Plus i don’t even have the money for surgery, maybe in a couple of years lol
            Might as well go manual pe for a couple years and see what happens.
            Start (03/31/20)
            BPEL: 7.3"
            MEG: 5"

Current (06/15/20)
            BPEL: 7.5" (+0.2")
            MEG: 5.3" (+0.3")

log

Comment

Can I ask what you did to increase girth?

Comment

Originally posted by VaultPic View Post
                Might as well go manual pe for a couple years and see what happens.

Comment

Look, try some of these suggestions. Just don't be real aggressive and go full tilt bozo and rip your dick off.

Right now, you are stuck in debate mode, and wasting your time.

Start something, like a mild version of the JP90, keep a log.
                  If you continue to favor surgery, visit 3 different doctors and hear their opinions.
                  Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
                  Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

All from clamping/jelqing. But start light and condition through jp90 like dangler suggests. Then you can work your way into targeting specifics.
                    Start (03/31/20)

Current (06/15/20)

log

Comment

Originally posted by VaultPic View Post
                      All from clamping/jelqing. But start light and condition through jp90 like dangler suggests. Then you can work your way into targeting specifics.
                      What is penis clamping?

And I’m not gonna even bother with jelqing or jp90 because so many people have said it doesn’t even work

Comment

What is penis clamping?

And I’m not gonna even bother with jelqing or jp90 because so many people have said it doesn’t even work
                        Attaching a cable clamp/cuff at the base of your penis and edging. You don't know it doesn't work until you try it. Stick with a consistent routine and keep a log, this way you know what works and what doesn't for yourself.
                        Start (03/31/20)

Current (06/15/20)

log

Comment

Starting to think p.e. Is a scam

Seriously I’ve read so much online of pumps and extenders not working, it just seems like a scam to get guys to waste their money

I’m like 1 or two inches flaccid and 4.75 inches erect, so it’s hard for me to stretch naturally because my dick doesn’t stretch that far

So I was looking into buying a pump or an extender online, but after reading reviews of many guys vouching saying neither of them work, it just seems like one big scam

I’m sure there are guys on this site that are paid by companies to advertise their false bullshit products

Anyways my two cents, just seems like one big scam

Comment

Seriously I’ve read so much online of pumps and extenders not working, it just seems like a scam to get guys to waste their money

I’m like 1 or two inches flaccid and 4.75 inches erect, so it’s hard for me to stretch naturally because my dick doesn’t stretch that far

So I was looking into buying a pump or an extender online, but after reading reviews of many guys vouching saying neither of them work, it just seems like one big scam

I’m sure there are guys on this site that are paid by companies to advertise their false bullshit products

Anyways my two cents, just seems like one big scam

?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????????????????

Are you serious or just a troll?

You said:

"And I’m not gonna even bother with jelqing or jp90 because so many people have said it doesn’t even work"

That is the most ridiculous thing you could say about PE. I've gained 2.25" BPEL and over 1" girth with simple PE like jp90, stretches, and a little air pumping. Sure it took 5 years but it's doable.
                            closed278
                            Last edited by closed278; 05-23-2020, 07:37 PM.

Comment

Dude you post so much bashing pe why not try it for a full three months with a solid routine and report back. I get you're frustrated but have some trust in the gym and stay consistent.
                              Start (03/31/20)

Current (06/15/20)

log

Comment

Working...
                              X