I've noticed gains in girth and flaccid in 2 weeks, no lenght though

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've noticed gains in girth and flaccid in 2 weeks, no lenght though

I've actually noticed some noticeable gains in girth and flaccid in only about 1 week and a half but not length yet. I really want to concentrate on length first but I'm gaining on girth. Is this a good sign? I've only taken one day off and I don't know if this is okay for every week. I believe if you give enough time for cells to repair, they will try to put everything back as it used to be. If you constantly keep stretching without giving too much time for cells to grow back where they used to be, this will force them to give more room and space for blood and stretch. This is my philosophy though, I'd like to hear your thoughts on this.
    The power of the mind is our strongest tool.

Hey Alex! I notice you've posted a few times in the "introduce" forum. Not a problem but you should probably post your questions in the "beginner" or "pe" forums, or whichever may be relevant means you'll probably get more replies. But anyways mate, if you do a good bit of reading around, a lot of your questions will be answered. Taking time off is not only advisable, its crucial in most cases. The cells will come back stronger, so don't worry about them shrinking if you take a day off!

Comment

If you've noticed gains anywhere in 2 weeks thats way more than I had.

Great news. Remember not to expect too much too early and length should come given time
      August 09
      NBPEL 6.25
      BPFSL 7 & 7/16
      BPEL - 6.9
      EG 5.4
      Current
      BPFSL
      8 5/8
      BPEL 7 15/16
      EG 5.75 (approx 6" mid)
      NBPEL - approx 7"
      The mind is like a fertile garden in which anything that is planted, flowers or weeds, will grow. - Bruce Lee

Comment

Thank you guys, much appreciated

Comment

Actually, if PE is anything like weight lifting, the rest time is actually when you grow.

I've been doing 1 day on and 1 day off...but definitely take time to rest. You're theory of not taking any time to heal doesn't make a lot of sense to me, at least for girth gains.

Comment

I'm actually shooting for length right now Blackirish, but you might be right. It's just that I'm so into the exercises that I find it hard to take a day or 2 off. I really have to work on it though, I keep hearing that rest is good.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexandertg View Post
              I'm actually shooting for length right now Blackirish, but you might be right. It's just that I'm so into the exercises that I find it hard to take a day or 2 off. I really have to work on it though, I keep hearing that rest is good.
              Rest days are really important.Don't skip rest days.Don't fatigue your penis to the point of exhaustion.Rest leads to GAINS.

Comment

Congrats on the gains so early, would you happen to have measurements? And what routine have you been following?
                5/27/10
                BPFSL 7.5"
                BPEL 7.5"
                EG 5.1"
                NBPFL 4.5"
                FG 4.0"

Comment

Thank you Youngstar 91.

I will measure every first and fifteenth of every month on my "Alexandertg's Progress Log". At first, I did two or three days of clamping(Yes, I know, too early for me) but I just wanted to try out what it felt like. I then began some stretching exercises which then led to starting JP's 90 Day Beginner;s Routine. I have been doing this so far and just recently found out that rest does actually more good for growth. I will now take EQKing's advice to do 2 on 1 off.

Comment

I also will be following the same routine as you to the T, in my log i will also write in it as a diary of sorts to see how my exercises effect my daily life and my overall confidence levels and attitude.
                    5/27/10
                    BPFSL 7.5"
                    BPEL 7.5"
                    EG 5.1"
                    NBPFL 4.5"
                    FG 4.0"

Comment

Great Youngstar and good luck. What is your ultimate goal?

Comment

Working...
                      X