Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to PE

Hi everyone!
    I’m new here - I just stumbled on this site and I amazed to see so many folks having success with PE. I had heard of it but just from spam and late night infomercials and always thought it was a scam. Seems like there is plenty of evidence here to suggest otherwise

I’m interested in pursuing PE mostly because I am an extreme grower. Fully erect I am 5.75 inches but of course I’ll always round up when asked . My wife says I have more than enough for her but I know she’s had a bit larger and also was happy.

Flaccid is a completely different story. When soft my penis retracts to barley anything. Maybe an inch and a half. It will almost fully retract when sitting or bending over. Not exactly something to be proud of. If I could add to that, I’d really be happy. I’m wondering if ‘growers’ have success with PE more with their flaccid size more than erect size? I could be happy with only flaccid gains although I would not mind adding some for erect too 😀.

I’m thinking of using some kind of device like a sizegenetics - I like the idea of attaching the device and going about your day (sitting at a desk) while it does the work. I’ve been doing foreskin restoration for many years and have good success with passive devices - thought I’d try the same for PE. Looks like I need to work my way up to that though 😀

Perhaps continue research/reading, see what there is to discover.

One never can predict the outcome, because it will depend upon the income.
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Well since no one else welcomed you let me welcome you. Welcome! Okay so how did I do with the welcome? I know it was the bet you ever had. Thought so.
      The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Welcome to the forum!

What is your EQ like?
        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
          Welcome to the forum!

What is your EQ like?
          No problems with EQ. My goal really is just to gain flaccid length some locker rooms/beaches don’t have to be embarrassing events. A bit of erect length would not hurt either 😀.

it’s really a confidence thing for me - no complaints from my wife - sex for her is really more about oral. Anything after that is a bonus 😊

Comment

Originally posted by Vbnm0123 View Post
            No problems with EQ. My goal really is just to gain flaccid length some locker rooms/beaches don’t have to be embarrassing events. A bit of erect length would not hurt either .

it’s really a confidence thing for me - no complaints from my wife - sex for her is really more about oral. Anything after that is a bonus 
            Even if your EQ is self-assessed as adequate, continuing to strive for the highest EQ possible will maximize your gains (flaccid and erect)- as well as minimize issues like turtling.
            Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Welcome to the Gym!
              Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
              Recommended Routine
              2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
              BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Working...
              X