X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Name is the goal

Long time listener first time caller.

Never ever thought I'd post.

Been messing around with PE for a few years. Did JP 90 but was never consistent enough. Have a Bathmate that is more for recreational purposes (The wife "it doesn't matter" until I use it when it's "that feels amazing. I feel so full").

Then read all the Burritos posts (you guys get a commish?) about extending and figured I'd give it a go and got a QE Pro. So far so good.

Starting out 6x5.5 with an ultimate goal of 7x6 NBP (maybe will go to 7.5 but who knows). Will start a progress thread as so far enjoying the new methodology. Will still use Bathmate down the road if I don't get the girth gains I am hoping for.

Thanks for all the help in the past and going forward.
    7by6by2021
    Last edited by 7by6by2021; 07-30-2020, 01:15 PM.

Welcome to the forum!
    Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Welcome to the gym, 7by6.

It's an interesting journey once you get really hooked

Keep it up, mate!
      Log

April 20: 7.5x5.3
      August 21: 8.07 x 5.9 (20.5 x 15)
      Goal: 9x7

Comment

any gains of jp90?
        25th june 2020: BPEL 14cm x EG 11cm (NBPEL 11.5cm) NBPFL 8.5cm x FG 10cm
        5th August 2020: BPEL 16.5cm x EG 13cm (NBPEL 14.5cm) NBPFL 10cm x FG 10.5cm
        25th september: ??
        Goal 18cmx16cm
        https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...eekly-log.html

Comment

6and, there were gains, but I found it difficult to maintain schedule. I have a family, a job that requires a long commute, and go to the gym - leaving little time for those workouts. Right now I am working from home in my office allowing me extension time. I read over some of these workouts and am envious of all that free time.

Comment

Hey and welcome to the Gym! Lol no we don't get a commission, it's just when you get excited because something works you like to share the hype. If you stick to the program and allow yourself to wear it enough hours each day you'll be surprised at how much you can gain in a relatively short period of time. I wish you the best luck and stay safe.
            Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
            Recommended Routine
            2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
            BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Thanks Ultimate. Around 80 hours in doing 5 on 2 off. Have learned a lot so far such as most comfortable positions, best shorts to wear, lol, using powder to dry the area, gauze. I use one strap that I sometimes but less often use the padding around. My basic setup is 3 layers of gauze and 1 strap. I leave it on and let it breathe and reset once an hour. I was going to try 3 on 1 off but my schedule isn't accommodating. I've added to the extender every 20 hours or so. I know that's fast but it's been relatively easy this far. First measure will be a month in next week.

Comment

Working...
              X