No announcement yet.

Hoping for some gains this time around!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hoping for some gains this time around!

Hey guys,

I joined 3 years ago and bought a bath mate and x4 extender and tried doing exercises. I don't remember why I stopped only a few months into it. It was either the bad breakup I had or just moving places that got my mind off of PE and products were stored away.

I was moving boxes and found my toys so thought I'd give it a go again and more serious this time. Fortunately or unfortunately my stats haven't changed much since when I first started. I'm really hoping to gain a bit of girth and about an inch of length with enough dedication if at all possible. I'd also really like to gain flaccid length.

I'm very much a grower and not uncommon to have a 3-3.5 inch flaccid but have it grow to ~6. My girlfriend wants me to send her full body nudes but I'm self conscious because I feel it doesn't look good when it's hanging flaccid because it looks so small. I feel it would boost my confidence hugely if I could get a good hang when flaccid look going. My routine will be to use bath mate for 10 minutes a day, jelq and edge for atleast 30 min daily and stretch for up to 8 hours most days when time permits with the extender.
    I remember having amazing EQ and good morning wood when I last did PE. Currently been finding it difficult to get more than an 8 or so EQ by myself.

If there are any recommendations to help me along or programs to follow as I love following structured workouts with linear progression etc if it applies please let me know.

Im not sure if BPFSL actually means anything but thought I'd add it in.

Starting stats:
    BPEL: 5.7" (EQ: ~8)
    MEG: 5"
    BPFSL: 5.9"

1-2 year goal(hopefully realistic) :
    BPEL: 7"
    MEG: 5.5"
    flaccid hang: 5"

Feels good to be back!

I recommend starting with length training only because it requires a lot of time. 4-8 hours a day 5-6 days a week. I've been doing it for a while so I know, but there is probably big differences in how fast the results come. 1000 hours should be around 1 inch, and it's 3 hours average every day! If you do length training only for a while and change to only girth, it's hard to keep the gains. That is my experience. After you get the results you want, you should work on maintaining them. I don't know how long it will take for the gains to become permanent, but maybe some advanced PE people know. If you are lucky length training can add girth also, especially base girth.
    BPEL: 5,9 EG: 4,8
    BPFL: 3,6 FG: 3,75

Long term Goal
    NBPEL: 8 inch EG: 6 inch

Comment

Welcome to the forum!

We're in contact via email now.
      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Welcome to the Gym!
        Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
        Recommended Routine
        2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
        BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Working...
        X