Beginner here (kinda), looking for length gains only

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beginner here (kinda), looking for length gains only

I'm not new to this forums, I've been reading posts for a year but I only subscribed today Here's my story:

Started Penis Enlargement in July 2019, wasn't too serious with the exercises but I think I gained a little bit. Have no solid proof if it, but girls were commenting on my size positively which never really happened before. In my eyes, I didn't see a big difference in size.. I thought I didn't gain anything so I just stopped around January. Living with parents, it was often hard to find time and privacy to perform all the exercises.

Fast forward to now. I live by myself and can freely perform all the exercises needed. I have been stretching and jelquing for one month, didn't see huge results, I think I gained 0,2 cm if anything. That might just be due to measurement inconsistencies.

Here's my routine:

4 times a week
    13 min warm up with hot rice sock.
    5 minutes if downward stretch with flaccid penis.
    5 minutes of side to side stretches with flaccid penis.
    3 minutes of stretches on 4 directions.
    80 to 100 jelqs

My main focus is length and length only. Would be happy with a 1 inch gain. I can only do manual exercises for the time being. In this first month of training I feel like my gains have been minimal or non existent. Any tips?

Thanks to everyone who takes the time to help me.

Hey Outer H!

Welcome to the Gym

If you have not already done so, It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

It is always recommended to start with a beginners routine (doesn't have to be the JP) and continue with it for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft . When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to do your exercise.

Don’t forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors.
    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
      Hey Outer H!

Welcome to the Gym

If you have not already done so, It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

It is always recommended to start with a beginners routine (doesn't have to be the JP) and continue with it for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft . When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to do your exercise.

Don’t forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

Hey thanks man, any tips for length in particular?

Comment

Test out the different stretches on their own and see which one gives you the best level of elongation during and after the exercise. Choose the one exercise which gives the best feedback, and make this the mainstay of your routine- along with stamina training.
        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
          Test out the different stretches on their own and see which one gives you the best level of elongation during and after the exercise. Choose the one exercise which gives the best feedback, and make this the mainstay of your routine- along with stamina training.
          Hey thanks Al.
          My penis points upwards when fully erect, should I focus on stretching forward and up?

Comment

Originally posted by Outer_Heaven View Post
            Hey thanks Al.
            My penis points upwards when fully erect, should I focus on stretching forward and up?
            You're welcome

You'll best target the suspensory ligament by stretching downwards (relative to a seated position).
            Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
              Hey Outer H!

Welcome to the Gym

Jelq just enough to feel blood flow? Is this a beginner thing or is this recommended for people who've done it for years? Because I've been doing it for about a year and I do roughly 120 Jelq's that don't hurt but enough pressure that I feel moderate strain.
              Started with ThePenisProfessor and did that off and on in 2017-2018 with minimal success.

Started doing PE again from PEGYM.com since Sept 2019.

Start (Sept 2019) BPEL - 5.8 EG - 4.8
              Aug 2020 BPEL - 7.0 EG - 5.1
              Sept 2020 BPEL - 7.1 EG - 5.1
              Goal BPEL - 7.5 EG - 5.5

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                You're welcome

You'll best target the suspensory ligament by stretching downwards (relative to a seated position).
                Hey Al
                I find the side to side stretches to be a bit painful, should I remove that from my routine? Was thinking of doing just downward stretch and forward stretches. What's your opinion ?
                I always stretch while standing up.

Comment

Working...
                X