Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seems like a cool forum

Hey everyone,

Just signed up for this forum last night night, I'm 33 and currently at 5.5 BPEL hoping to lengthen. I've tried the bathmate and cheap extender devices previously but never kept ant consistency. I just started my first JP90 session this morning so I think I'll keep up with it for the next 90 days five on two off of course. Thinking I'll probably try to keep a daily journal and monthly photos for encouragement. Nice to be here among dudes that seem very supportive!
    Turtle760
    Last edited by Turtle760; 08-11-2020, 07:45 PM. Reason: used a ruler that was off by about .5 inch so I had to change the BPEL
    8-10-2020 5.5 BPEL 5.125 EG

We are welcoming you.
    I wish to you this time to be consistent in order to achieve your goals.

Some tips:
    1) Use LIGHT intensity now that you are a newbie.
    2) Use pleanty of heat for warming up and if you can also use heat while performing the stretching part of the routine.
    3) Instead of 5on/2off(to complete 1 week) , do 3on/1off-2on/1off (complete 1 week). 5 days in a row is too much for a beginner.
    4) If your EQ is good , do NOT do the kegel part of the routine.If you need to raise your EQ then do them.

Comment

Welcome, and thank you for the introduction.
      Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
      Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Hey Turtle!

Welcome to the Gym.

It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

As you already seem to be aware, It is always recommended to start with a beginners routine (doesn't have to be the JP) and continue with it for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft . When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to do your exercise.

Don’t forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors.
        Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
        12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
        12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
        01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
        01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
        01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
        Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Welcome mate wish you the best of luck
          25th june 2020: BPEL 14cm x EG 11cm (NBPEL 11.5cm) NBPFL 8.5cm x FG 10cm
          5th August 2020: BPEL 16.5cm x EG 13cm (NBPEL 14.5cm) NBPFL 10cm x FG 10.5cm
          25th september: ??
          Goal 18cmx16cm
          https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...eekly-log.html

Comment

Welcome to the forum!
            Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Welcome Turtle760! Lots of good postings in your first thread about doing exercises - I will add: Please have fun doing it! (Because it's a marathon and not a sprint, so enjoy the process; there's lots to enjoy!)

Comment

-Stay consistent
                -Slowly work up to the high tensions and durations.
                -There is an immense amount of good information here. You do have to dig a little to find it though.
                -read as much as you can.
                Tissue Growth Clues Theory
                My Log

Comment

Thanks for the support boys! Just one of many questions. After two days of exercise, what do you dudes do so you aren't fully torqued during the helicopter and jelqing exercises?

Comment

The word "torqued" and the word "newbie" don t go tegether.
                    Your dick should feel refreshed after your training sessions.
                    TeoDeles
                    Member of the Month July 2018
                    Last edited by TeoDeles; 08-12-2020, 02:35 AM.

Comment

My apologies, poor turn of phrase, I meant that I keep getting too erect while doing the exercises

Comment

With practice you will understand that PE is a "working time" not a "pleasure time".

Comment

Working...
                        X