Back For More....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back For More....

I started investigating PE about 1998 when the internet was still clunking along and much of the web sites and DOS based forums were mainly loaded with jokesters (to get a bigger penis: drink a gallon of water in an hour, rub your penis in nettles, etc) and gay pumping enthusiasts. I was married at the time and more or less content with my size but still knew most women I had dated, though never complaining about sex, rarely commented I was "big" or "large" though I would hear that famous "you are perfect for me" quite a bit (I would joke that when someone says "you are perfect for me" it is a way of getting out of saying "your not exactly big"). I just decided if it was possible to make it bigger, why not? I trained my body 6 days a week without fail since I was 18 years old and figured it would be just a new form of training. Plus, there is something about exercising the penis that feels rather primal and keeps one in touch with their masculinity.

I used a ruler to measure and came out right around 6 inches, base to tip. Maybe a little under actually. The "averages" gave me a decent "average male" rating at least in length but my girth was a bit small, or I at least thought visually (memory serves it fell right around 5.0). My wife and I went through a bit of a "period" where we had a few FFM threesomes and even swapped partners with a couple friends (the crazy 30s) and I would visually note I didn't seem as large as a few of the other men (perception maybe, but....).

I bought an electric Kaplan pump (what a monster!) and one special tube that focused on the glans. Even then I felt this might be a hit or miss exercise. I bruised my member a few times in my eagerness but otherwise had moments of "wow, gets pretty thick" though knew it wasn't forever. Eventually I constructed a homemade weight system with a tube, washer and a hook with ankle weights and started to log in about an hour a day 4-6 days a week up to about 9 pounds. My BPEL was 6.75 at the start. I would say a good 4-6 months later (maybe 3-5 days a week mostly hanging, some jelqs but grew tired of doing those, and eventually clamping (that I put some merit into) I did discover that my NBPEL was now 6.5, my BPEL was 7.25 and girth was about 5.25.

I believed in it at least! But after my divorce and just falling in love a handful of times, I stopped my frequency. In fact, I went cold when one of my girlfriends who I actually opened up to about the extender I had just bought (cheap one on ebay) on our break up she went right to two people we knew and told them I used it. Sort of just turned me bad on the idea.

Now, about a decade later I began to research again. I was with another very sexual girlfriend and started thinking how great it would be to enhance my member more, especially with all the new found studies and systems and tools online! The Phallosan idea I was taken in by. The idea of less "hard stress" and VERY LONG low tension causing micro tears, etc, made a lot of sense. And, if it didn't work, I could always try something else. Well, that girlfriend and I ended three days before the phallosan arrival (thankfully never had a chance to tell her about it!) but dove in right away (I picked up a bathmate which broke pretty quickly, about 30 days later so never really got into it).

Currently I am just about 500 hours in, averaging about 10 hours a day, 6 days a week with 30% of the time on the Forte Plus, and did a measurement which clearly showed my NBPEL at just over 6.75 and my BPEL was almost 7.5 so there was apparently at least some growth half way to my 1000 hours. Maybe not a miracle amount, but will keep me through for another couple months. It is that BPEL I pay the most attention to as the inconsistency with NBPEL regarding weigh gain/loss or even just pressing into the skin, etc., its easy to misread 1/8th here and there. At my age as good of shape I am in, my EQ is sometimes not always as great either (a very new experience the last few years) so hoping to get that up.

Anyway, this where I am at the moment of this writing. Little less than 500 more hours to go and hoping to maybe find another .25 at least out of the Phallosan experience. Then, I am planning on weights (my first success story) and clamping (some I believe notable gains made in my first experience with it) if/when the Phallosan stalls out on gains. But for now, trying to give it a chance and not "fight it" with other exercises that may toughen the resistance (Again, I know not enough study but the idea of too much "strength training" may in fact make the low tension gains harder to get).

Fingers crossed but enjoying the focus of it!
    8/10/97
    BPEL 6 3/4''
    EG 5 (mid shaft)

11/4/97
    BPEL 7 1/8"
    EG 5 1/4"

Restarted 8/4/09
    BPEL 7 1/4"
    EG 5 1/4"

11/10/09
    BPEL 7 1/4+"
    NPBEL 6.6
    EG 5 1/4"
    BPFS 7 3/4"

(After restart 3 months on Phallosan only) 8/11/20
    BPEL 7.5
    NBEL 6.75
    EG ?

Long term goal
    BPEL 8"
    EG 6

Welcome to the Gym! Awesome story and good luck on the rest of your journey. I found it much better to talk about devices and PE after you already WOW the lady with your size and performance. In fact I've had several previous FWBs reach out to me later once they were dating some other dude asking me for information on how I got my burrito so big. You'd be surprised at what women secretly want.
    Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
    Recommended Routine
    2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
    BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Welcome to the forum- and congratulations on your progress!
      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Ultimate Burrito View Post
        Welcome to the Gym! Awesome story and good luck on the rest of your journey. I found it much better to talk about devices and PE after you already WOW the lady with your size and performance. In fact I've had several previous FWBs reach out to me later once they were dating some other dude asking me for information on how I got my burrito so big. You'd be surprised at what women secretly want.
        Haha. Yeah, I’m with you. Their desire to be kind can outweigh the truth at times. I understand but be it for them or even just myself, I know increasing possibly the “stature” of one of our prized appendages will rarely be a bad thing. I have kept my mouth shut about it except intro cases, one that bit me in the ass noted above and the other was truly a woman who though one of the most loving, did not hinge a lot of energy on sex so mattered little to her. For me, I feel I’ll give myself another 3-6 months of seeing if length can continue to be obtained then I’ll focus more on the girth (which does seem to be “inching” along regardless).
        8/10/97
        BPEL 6 3/4''
        EG 5 (mid shaft)

11/4/97
        BPEL 7 1/8"
        EG 5 1/4"

Restarted 8/4/09
        BPEL 7 1/4"
        EG 5 1/4"

11/10/09
        BPEL 7 1/4+"
        NPBEL 6.6
        EG 5 1/4"
        BPFS 7 3/4"

(After restart 3 months on Phallosan only) 8/11/20
        BPEL 7.5
        NBEL 6.75
        EG ?

Long term goal
        BPEL 8"
        EG 6

Comment

Keep on tugging!!
          18 Months of PE
          Starting (Sept 19): SFL - 6.9, BPEL 6.1, MEG - 4.5 BEG 4.3 (6X4)
          Current (Feb 21): SFL -7.8, BPEL - 7.5, EG - 4.8 & BG - 4.5 Flaccid - 5.1X4.1
          Increase in Erection Quality.
          29 Years Old - 4 Month Break
          GOAL - 8 X 6

Comment

Working...
          X