Hello my fellow Master Cocksmen!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello my fellow Master Cocksmen!!

New to PE Gym, but very excited to be here. Started exercises about a month ago and I "see" a slight difference in my cock, but I "FEEL" like I have a much fuller, stronger, more powerful cock already. I've made it a point not to make any measurements, until the 3 month point, so I'll have to post my results then. Had sex yesterday and totally seemed like my cock was responding different in a good way. Stay thristy my friends.

Welcome to the forum, Red Tiger. Great to have you aboard!! Yes, the first sign of growth is that your cock feels heavier.

Comment

Red Tiger I would recommend that you do measure every month, or more often if you are comfortable doing so, because most people feel less motivated when they don't see any gains at each measurement. As you know with graphs the more data points the more accurate the graph, you can think of your measurements in the same manner; it helps you to guide your PEing in the right direction.

-UYN-
      19/04/2011
      FG: 4.25" +0.45
      FL: 5.19" +0.69
      EG: 4.75" +0.45
      BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
      NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
      BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

Welcome to PE

Comment

Welcome Red Tiger!
          Vulcan
          7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
          5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

Comment

Welcome Tiger!
              To me, there is no shame in PE. It's no different than when guys first began to lift weights/bodybuild and it was a fringe thing. Now it's mainstream.

Comment

Working...
              X