Blue Collar PE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue Collar PE

Hello Everyone, I want to make an official introduction. Everyone calls me Jay. I will try to use, and continue to learn the lingo and attempt to improve that along the way as well, but for now...

I currently have a QEP and a Bathmate and will be utilizing the both to the best of my ability while having a heavy hour workweek in the blue collar world. The reason I began PE is simply being a larger guy with an average package, it doesn't fit the body right. I also am a 100% grower, and not a shower. Non stretched flaccid length could be as little as .5 to an inch. Part of my journey is to also increase flaccid appearance. My manual workouts are simple stretches, shakes, etc as a routine on the manual end is not in the cards for commitment right now.

On the record my first measurements with erection were 5.5 (plus or minus .25 depending on erection quality) length, and about 4.75-5.0 girth, again depending on the EQ.

I have been trying methods of wrapping, and ways to get the extender to remain attached without slippage throughout decent lengths of time. If it slips, it's not going to be re attached for a while due to the nature of the work I am in. I also cannot wear loose fitting clothing, so I am limited to work pants, or the like. I am currently about 3 to 4 weeks in, and I have already notice significant EQ increase. I can't say I've notice any gains yet, nor do I expect them anytime soon... But the EQ difference has been pleasant. I also experience some differences in the flaccid state.

I noticed during the first 1-2 weeks it was basically an adjustment phase, now I can see that extending and pumping are finally starting to have a positive PI. Realistically it was getting comfortable to the devices, and learning comfort (still working on the QEP, but I have found that I much prefer the bathmate without the sleeve inserted.)

Currently I'm using an infant baby sock, some non stick tape, shoe laces, the silicone tubes, etc... I have been following a little advice from everyone and trying things out on my own as well to see that works best. Certain materials I can get a better stretch with, but at the sacrifice of comfort and or wearability. So I will keep everyone posted.

Feel free to ask any questions or have be explain anything further... I am no where near in a position to give advice at this point in time however I can answer some questions based off of what I am doing currently.

Thanks again!

Welcome to the forum, and thanks for sharing your experiences!
    Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

Welcome, and wish you the best on your PE journey!

I have the QEP also.
        I have it on now, in fact.
        I love the device, but would have troubles if I got very active.
        Its great around the house, but if I got very active with outside chores, I'd also have issues with slippage and some concealment.

I hope you can get this worked out better than I, but ultimately ended up with the Phallosan Forte for those situations.
        Once you get used to putting it on and off, it's a great ADS for on the job stretching.
        Once you work your way up to it, you can get 8+ hours a day at work!

Welcome to the Pegym, I already spent $300+ of your hard earned dollars!
        If you have issues with the QEP at work, the PF is something to investigate.
        Wish you well on your PE journey!

Stay safe and enjoy!

Comment

Working...
        X