Are devices required?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are devices required?

Hello all. I'm 2 months into JP90 (unfortunately no measurable gains yet) and looking to start ramping up the efforts after the 3 months is up. I understand that everyone's journey will differ and that people can still get gains using manual exercises, but I'm looking at gaining in the quickest (and safe) way possible.
    Will adding a device in combination with manual exercise help me reach my goal faster?
    If I was to get just one device which would you recommend to help with both length and girth gains?
    From what I've read it seems ADS/extenders/hangers all just target length and clamps only target girth. It seems pumps could potentially target both so I''m leaning towards that. Please correct me if I'm wrong, your insights would be greatly appreciated.

Oh and I'm also uncircumcised, so not sure if any devices are less compatible.
    akuma6969
    Last edited by akuma6969; 09-26-2020, 09:59 PM.

My suggestion, check you progress at the end of the JP90 and see if you have made any notable gains. If you have then continue the JP90 but increase the duration of stretches or number of times you do it during the day or a combination of the both and reassess at a two week interval. Whenever you stop noticing gains (at the end of the JP90 or two week interval) consider giving the Advanced Jelq Free routine a shot. If you discover that you gain girth easier than length then get a device that focuses on length and if you gain length easier then get a device that focuses on girth.

All things considered, girth devices are significantly cheaper than length devices. However, exercises like clamping require 6 months prior conditioning to be safer. Yes, a pump can focus on both but would require a serious routine that is diligently followed for a good amount of time in most cases. It's probably going to be one of the slowest methods to see permanent gains though you will see temporary girth improvements almost instantly.

Extenders can be somewhat expensive but they are medically backed by doctors as proven ways to increase length. Once again, this path does not lead to instant results but if done correctly should be considered as a reliable option. You can check out my extender log in my signature to see how my first 6-7 months went. Personally, I'd get an extender and then buy a cable clamp (for clamping). The clamp is less than $10. Before clamping be sure to do the squeezes from the Advanced Jelq Free routine for a couple months to ensure you are properly conditioned.

Best of luck bro and remember PE is a marathon not a sprint. Consistency and patience will get you the results you desire.
    Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
    Recommended Routine
    2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
    BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

UB summed it up pretty well. Extenders are know to be one of the best ways to get length, but also known not to add alot of girth, if any (why I use one - don't want much in the way of girth gains). There isn't as much data on pumps, but pretty clear that they are good for girth and not so much for length. If you want to buy just one device, I'd recommend an extender for length and do manual exercises for girth (there are many people say work).
      Start: BPEL 6.75', EG 5.8", BPFL 4.5", FG 4.7", BPFSL 7.0"
      05/2021: BPEL 7.65”, EG 6.0”, BPFL 5.8”, FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.0"
      Goal: BPEL 8.0", EG 6.0", BPFL 5.75" FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.5"

Comment

Originally posted by akuma6969 View Post
        Hello all. I'm 2 months into JP90 (unfortunately no measurable gains yet) and looking to start ramping up the efforts after the 3 months is up. I understand that everyone's journey will differ and that people can still get gains using manual exercises, but I'm looking at gaining in the quickest (and safe) way possible.
        Will adding a device in combination with manual exercise help me reach my goal faster?
        If I was to get just one device which would you recommend to help with both length and girth gains?
        From what I've read it seems ADS/extenders/hangers all just target length and clamps only target girth. It seems pumps could potentially target both so I''m leaning towards that. Please correct me if I'm wrong, your insights would be greatly appreciated.

Oh and I'm also uncircumcised, so not sure if any devices are less compatible.
        A well balance PE routine that generates length and girth gains is comprised of three disciplines that work synergistically together.
        1. Hand stretching / jelqing
        2. Weight hanging with a quality vacuum based device
        3. Pumping.

Other more advanced exercises like clamping, fulcrum & bundle hanging can be introduced after 6 months to a year of dedicated training. I typically don't recommend them until you've gained your first inch.

Extenders generally speaking are low traction devices that generate at best 6 lbs of traction. I personally feel weight hanging is far superior to extending.
        I get a "pull" feel with weight hanging as opposed to a "push" feel while extending. There's huge controversy over "low traction - extended wear" devices like extenders and ADS's. They have their place in the PE world, but I view them more as supplements to more intense training.

Our extender is the only one with springs that can generate 10 lbs. of traction.

LGH Ext 1.jpg
        -Foldus,
        L.G. Hanger,-
        Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
        www.lghangerllc.com
        PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

Welcome to the forum!
          Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Thanks for the tips everyone.

I'm definitely in this for the long haul.

I haven't noticed any negative or neutral PI's at all so I've actually started to incorporate a low level of the "squeeze" and "side to sides" exercises into my routine.
            Hoping to see some changes soon!

By the way, what's the controversy with extenders/ADS? I would have thought keeping the member at an elongated state over long periods of time would be beneficial?

Comment

Originally posted by akuma6969 View Post
              By the way, what's the controversy with extenders/ADS? I would have thought keeping the member at an elongated state over long periods of time would be beneficial?
              I'm curious as well since they are, to my knowledge, the only form of PE medically backed by doctors as proven to work .
              Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
              Recommended Routine
              2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
              BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Originally posted by Ultimate Burrito View Post
                I'm curious as well since they are, to my knowledge, the only form of PE medically backed by doctors as proven to work .
                Extenders are recognized medically as a device that works for penis elongation.

Before I go into this - take a look at the "big gainers" list somewhere on this site and you'll see what successful people on here report work and extenders are a common device used (among many other methods). That list doesn't qualify for medical study status because there are no controls, but the "n", or number of participants, is significantly higher than most other published medical studies. Penis extenders (the rod type) and surgery are the two methods with statistically significant and independently generated evidence-based support that they work. There are medical studies sponsored by certain other device companies that claim they also work for penis elongation, but I always take sponsored, unregulated studies with a grain of salt, especially when the "n" is low. So, if you're going for a medically-backed solution without going under the knife, get a rod-type extender. Weight hanging is theorized by clinicians to provide similar benefits as an extender, but papers are littered with cautions about significant room for injury (sounds like it should work, but be really careful). Pumps have been studied and results indicate they're not that great for lengthening, but the "n" for the studies is low, however they do appear to work for girth, which wasn't the primary focus for studies. Manual PE are also theorized by clinicians to work for lengthening, but there are no significant studies to prove this (but, again, look at the "big gainers" list for success doing this). Weight loss is one of the best ways to make a penis look bigger, but doesn't actually make the penis bigger - just more of it is exposed outside the body mass.

My bottom line as a medical researcher? Just pull the damn thing and do it alot, while being careful not to hurt yourself! The biophysics of penis elongation is not a huge mystery. There is also no need to bash one method/device or another as long as it provides time or repetition under tension. What I think is a big differentiator between different devices and methods is comfort - the less discomfort or injury, the more you will be likely to do it. Even though I am a stickler for clean data, I do take heed of the results reported by people on here when I see a pattern. And that pattern is just pull the damn thing, don't sideline yourself with an injury, and be persistent.
                Start: BPEL 6.75', EG 5.8", BPFL 4.5", FG 4.7", BPFSL 7.0"
                05/2021: BPEL 7.65”, EG 6.0”, BPFL 5.8”, FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.0"
                Goal: BPEL 8.0", EG 6.0", BPFL 5.75" FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.5"

Comment

Working...
                X