Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back after 3 years

Hello my fellow PE'ers.
    After taking 3 years off im ready to get back in the game. For some of you may not understand this perhaps a few will.
    My journey began in 2007 after a lengthy battle in divorce my ex wife told me I had a small penis. So i began researching and stumbled on a different forum and did hours of research. I grew rather quickly from doing stretches and Jelquing. I went from 5.5" bpl and 4.5 girth to 6.75 bpl and 5.1" girth. Wasn't ever really serious about it like 5 days on and 2 off more like 3 on and one off. In 2015 I bought a bathemate and extender and quit doing the manuals. I grew up to 7.25 bpl and remained at 5.1" girth. I also did some clamping but again nothing persistent. In 2017 i was really convicted of sleeping around and having sex with multiple women i wasn't married to. So I pursued God and His purpose for my life. For 3 years I was single and no sex and no masturbation period. In April of this year I got married to a woman I was in a relationship 20 years ago. Consummating our marriage I got hard but the size was small. Felt self conscious about it and measured by junk. I'm 6.5" Bpl and 4.5" girth. So i thought i would buy another bathmate and extender. I've used them for about 4 months without any size added. My erections are about a 6. So I've put the lazy man tools up and starting back to ground zero with JP90. I will post my progress and see where it goes from here. Glad to be back!
    So I have been at for a while and need to post results since I started.

Flacid November 11. 3.75 March 13. 6"
    NBPEL Nov 11. 5.5" March 13 6.5"
    BPEL Nov 11. 6 March 13 7.2"
    EG Nov 11 4.5 March 13 5.1"

Welcome back! Good luck with the new routine
    'Things are only impossible until they're not'

Captain's Log

Read a PE book? Please review it for PEGym Book Club!

Comment

Originally posted by Cpt. Jean-Luc Dickhard View Post
      Welcome back! Good luck with the new routine
      Thank you sir. Ill be 50 in January so I have a good 15 years left in me Lol

Comment

Hmmm. Strange you lost so much. Have your testosterone levels checked. Started at 5.25 BPEL and cemented 6.75. My T levels were low and I think I kept my gains when I because I started replacement therapy.
        A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

This is still, a safe place, to open up, converse, and relax. Welcome back !
          Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
          Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Welcome back and enjoy your revived experience.
            Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
            12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
            12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
            01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
            01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
            01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
            Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

good luck.. sounds like you don't need it though
              March 2020 13.8 (BPEL) x 10.5 cm (5.4 x 4.1) --- 18 (BPEL) x 13.5 cm (7.1 x 5.3) september 2020
              march 2021 19cm/19.5(BPEL) x 13cm (7.5x5)

Comment

Originally posted by 18x13goalreached View Post
                good luck.. sounds like you don't need it though
                I want to gain a half inch in length and gain some girth along with stamina and EQ. Goals!

Comment

Originally posted by hunghigh View Post
                  Thank you sir. Ill be 50 in January so I have a good 15 years left in me Lol
                  I hear that...joined the 'Gym at 47, now at 52 I'm having the best sex (and erections) of my life.
                  03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
                  Thread
                  12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Welcome to the forum!

Put aside the enlargement concerns for a few weeks or so and focus on getting your EQ to a satisfactory level. Once your EQ is good, then you can go forward with a full routine with the confidence your training will be more productive.
                    Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Thank you all for the warm welcome. I will be sharing my progress periodically. Over the years I've gained a ton of knowledge over exercise, along with supplements. Today will be the first day of the manual exercises.

Comment

Working...
                      X