From Above Average to Elite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From Above Average to Elite

I've made quite a few positive life changes over the past few years, including working out regularly and building the best physique of my life, better managing stress, and just getting out into the world more and enjoying what life has to offer. As I head into my mid-30s and feel like I have my ducks in a row, I feel I can finally commit to working toward having the cock I've always wanted, and not let other life things interfere.

In terms of starting stats, I'm at BPEL: 6.25" and 5.25" girth, so definitely above average. I've never had issues with size when it comes to sex, but I know that not being as hung as I would like has definitely affected my confidence with women. I'd like to move from simply being above average to being among the well-endowed elite. My long-term goal is to get to BEPF: 8.5" and 6.25" girth, as well as improving my flaccid size. Two other things I'm trying to do are 1) maintain a positive mindset throughout this process and 2) be patient and not be tempted to rush or force things (which are really helpful for any life goals).

For now, I've started doing some light manual stretching and jelqing, but taking advantage of some Black Friday specials, have a BathMate and Phallosan on their way to me, and will get started once received!

~AP

Always best to approach this holistically with care and consistency. You're off to a good start!
    03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
    Thread
    12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Looks like you are becoming the best version of you! Wish you the best of luck and we are here to help. Be sure to read up on everything in the START HERE section and keep a good progress log so that the rest of us can help you with questions about your routine.
      Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
      Recommended Routine
      2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
      BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Welcome to the forum!
        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Welcome to the gym, glad to have you aboard.
          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Welcome. Keep in touch.
            A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Hey I am in a similar situation! I would love to get my girth up a little and get over 8in if possible. I am just restarting after going a little too hard and injuring myself.

Take it slow monitor your PI's and I know we can do this!

Comment

Working...
              X