Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just want to “hang” with the rest

Hey everyone -

So I’ve always had what is considered a “normal” election length of about 6 inches but my flaccid length is pathetic and it retracts a lot, particularly when sitting. In my flaccid staff it don’t even hang, it’s like a stump that sticks out and when I sit it practically disappears.

All that said, my goal is really to lengthen my flaccid state (and a longer election won’t hurt either &#128513, but my girl says my dick hits her exactly at the right spot. When she was with bigger guys, it either hurt or they didn’t hit her g-spot at all. Sometimes bigger isn’t better in that case.

Still feel extremely self conscious about flaccid length that I hate it and avoid letting my wife see it. You guys with long flaccid states are lucky as fuck!

I’ve browsed all the threads including the starter thread but I have quickly gotten overwhelmed because there is just too much information. Would prefer to have a pegym partner with the same situation I have and has achieved great results. I don’t mind doing some reading but there’s a lot and I easily get lost and off track thanks to my ADHD.

Is there hope for me here?

Just want to “hang” with the rest

Duplicate post deleted.
    Dangler
    Senior Administrator
    ☼ Wizard ☼
    White Tiger Award 2015
    Last edited by Dangler; 12-04-2020, 03:31 PM.

Comment

Just want to “hang” with the rest

Duplicate post deleted.
      Dangler
      Senior Administrator
      ☼ Wizard ☼
      White Tiger Award 2015
      Last edited by Dangler; 12-04-2020, 03:21 PM.

Comment

You can hire a personal trainer for pe such as Big AL. Failing that you can start a proress thread and guys will help you .
        Problem with the second option is it can be just as confusing .

yes there is a lot of info but if you take it step by step starting in the beginner section it is doable.

Comment

Sorry I posted the same thread more than once... how do you delete or edit?

Comment

I'll echo Peg on this one, and simply add that I have entirely eliminated turtling in about 8 months of PE. I used to be lik you, close to 6" erect, but frequently just a nub flaccid. Now my flaccid hangs plump and almost always hangs at or below my balls. Even when I feel like I'm turtling, I'll look down and it's still hanging, not sticking straight out.

Start with the START HERE! link above. Start with something like the JP90 routine. Start a progress log and guys will jump in to help. And of course, reach out to Big Al if you want a month of personal program design or whatever.
            START : 2/6/2020
            BPEL : 5.875" - BaseEG : 5.25" - MSEG : 5.0"
            CURRENT : 11/18/2021
            BPEL : 7.5" - BaseEG : 5.75" - MSEG : 5.75"

BPEL GOAL : 7.5+" - MSEG GOAL : 5.75+"

MadYogi's PE Log

Comment

Welcome to the forum!
              Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by madyogi View Post
                I'll echo Peg on this one, and simply add that I have entirely eliminated turtling in about 8 months of PE. I used to be lik you, close to 6" erect, but frequently just a nub flaccid. Now my flaccid hangs plump and almost always hangs at or below my balls. Even when I feel like I'm turtling, I'll look down and it's still hanging, not sticking straight out.

Start with the START HERE! link above. Start with something like the JP90 routine. Start a progress log and guys will jump in to help. And of course, reach out to Big Al if you want a month of personal program design or whatever.
                I need to do what you’re doing (or did). I never heard the term turtling lol. Your just the guy to help! Maybe we can PM?

Comment

Working...
                X