Hello, from a youngster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello, from a youngster

Hello everyone, I stumbled upon this website through the infamous google search trying to mostly find a way to add girth, but i guess adding both wouldn't hurt especially with the help of this community. A little about myself, well I am an 18 year old student in my last week of high school getting ready for summer and then college. I don't have a girlfriend yet and I spend most of my time playing Modern Warfare 2 and smoking pot once a day right now, so I guess now's the perfect time to start haha.

(5/27/10)
    My measurements after warm up with a hot towel are as follows

BPFSL 7.5"
    BPEL 7.5"
    EG 5.1"
    NBPFL 4.5"
    FG 4.0"

I plan to follow the 90 day begginers guide for now and post results at the end of that time period and then move on to an advanced routine from there. All help and comments would be highly appreciated and thank you all for being part of such a wonderful community.

5/27/10
    BPFSL 7.5"
    BPEL 7.5"
    EG 5.1"
    NBPFL 4.5"
    FG 4.0"

Welcome to the forum, and congrats on starting your new life. I have two pieces of advice: start with JonPop's 90 day routine and cut out the pot smoking. You'll get better results and your overall health will improve.

Comment

thanks for the advice and support, but about the smoking I only smoke pot no cigarettes or anything else just nice medical grade stuff and i also work on cardio and can consistently run miles under 6 minutes and in pretty good shape considering i can outrun most of the people at my school. Also i want to tweak JonPops 90 day program to the girth side a little more than the length any tips for that? As i dont really understand which exercises do what to my member.
      5/27/10
      BPFSL 7.5"
      BPEL 7.5"
      EG 5.1"
      NBPFL 4.5"
      FG 4.0"

Comment

That's good to hear. I would do more jelqing if you want to focus on girth.

Comment

Welcome to PE

Comment

Welcome to PEGym!!!!!!! JonPop's 90 days beginner's program is a good way to start your pe journey but you need to stop smoking pot .... It'll make you think and overanalyze situations too much and hit you with paranoia.Good luck with gains.
            Last edited by EQKing; 05-28-2010, 10:23 AM.

Comment

My father blames his skitsofrenia and bi-polar on weed. I smoked for a bit but i had to stop for my job. But you better believe, when i retire im gonna be sittin on the beach with a mojito and a water bong.
              Start
              BPEL: 9"
              BPFSL: 9.3"
              EG: 5.5"
              Goal for now
              BPEL: 10"
              EG:6"

Comment

Originally posted by michiganboy View Post
                My father blames his skitsofrenia and bi-polar on weed. I smoked for a bit but i had to stop for my job. But you better believe, when i retire im gonna be sittin on the beach with a mojito and a water bong.
                Yeah .... Then it's not right for you too ....

Comment

my dad smoked day to day for almost 40 years.He was not a bum. He went though school, became a lawyer and had a good career. There is no doubt the effects of weed in heavy doses. i would never be like that. i havent smoked in 2 years and before that i did it like 4 times. i wont be able to do it again for around another 30 years.I feel its ok in moderation. If my dad drank the same instead of smoking im sure he would have many different problems. its just not good to make it part of a daily life style.
                  Start
                  BPEL: 9"
                  BPFSL: 9.3"
                  EG: 5.5"
                  Goal for now
                  BPEL: 10"
                  EG:6"

Comment

Working...
                  X