Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back to P.E. again

Hi everyone,

It's been a long time since I've posted here. 5 years. I've always struggled to be consistent for more than a month and this is my 3rd or 4th attempt at P.E. But this time, it will be different.

So much has changed in these past 5 years, I'm turning 24 next month. I moved to Australia 2 years ago, I've changed a lot as a person. Growth has struck me really hard, a lot of life challenges, struggled with depression + anxiety, etc. I've been taking care of my mental health, reading self-development books, learning to be on my own, accept and let go of things, etc. I'm getting better since last month and I'm positive that it will only improve from here on.

Anyways, I discovered I have phimosis a month ago. Upon researching, I found that I can stretch my phimotic ring and frenulum so I started doing some exercises for 10-20 minutes twice a day. Then I thought if I'm spending some time on my penis everyday, might as well start P.E. again. So here I am. Moreover, this time I have the much desired privacy I always required, which was lacking in my previous attempts.

I've been doing P.E. for a month now, my penis is now veiny flaccid and erect, strong nightwoods are waking me up atleast once in my sleep, and the load volume has increased. Yet to see gains and I know they will take time, so being consistent is the number one priority for me, followed by correct technique. Intensity of the routine is not my focus, I want to P.E. for 3-4 months and then I'll adjust according to the gains I make in this period. Currently, I'm doing a light beginner routine like the PESG's beginner routine 2 days on, 1 day off except kegels. I'm not working on my pelvic floor, I have done kegels and reverse kegels before and will add them later. I'm currently 5.5" x 4.5" and I'm contented with it to be honest. I love my dick as it is, even if the foreskin is tight, but it doesn't make sense to do P.E. without any goal of some sort, and as such a size of 6.5" x 5.0" would be everything to me.

Alright, that's been it. A long post but I felt like getting it off my chest. So thank you for reading my post. Also as a side note, if anybody needs to talk about anything but don't know who to talk to, I'm here. I might take time to respond, but you can always send a PM to me.

Happy P.E.'ing

Hey Coolrahul!

welcome back to the fold. Keep us updated on your progress.
    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Welcome back!
      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
      X