Here for the long run

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here for the long run

Hey guys, I've been lurking on this site for a while now. I found it by chance after having a less than optimal sexual experience, and after doing some research I realized I was quite below average on in the girth department. EG started at 4.0, and now at 4.2. EL started at 5.5 now 5.6.

I was experiencing a lot of slippage, unless the other person was completely still, and not enough friction. I've always considered myself good in bed so I think this mostly compensated until I came across a 'size queen' and could tell it wasn't quite working physically. Which is odd because other women have considered me big, although half of them were Asian and smaller sized so that may account for why. I can usually tell when a girl is satisfied and its interesting to find such a contrast.

On a side note, why is everyone here so large? Average size is roughly 5-5.5 EL and 4.5-5 EG, and it seems that everyone here has started out well above that?? I find this odd, maybe it has to do with poor body image.

Anyway, I've always considered myself an adamant problem solver and thought this problem was impossible to fix, so needless to say I was pretty amazed when I started reading posts from this page. I started PE in July, took a few months off, and have now been consistent since October with only two weeks off since. I finished JP90 and have been pumping. Having finally made some small gains I've now hit my first plateau and am planning to add squeezes, ULI's, and more pumping to continue girth work.

Anyway, any tips and encouragement is much appreciated. I want very badly to reach 5 EG and hope this is possible. The recent plateau has also been frustrating and it seems I will have to greatly increase my routine to get the same level of fatigue. also, I'm questioning whether jelqs are doing it for me.

A few questions:
    1) Opinion: what is really a good size, physically? I see a lot of people say 6X8. This seems good in theory but that seems like an awful lot of length and I'd imagine the average woman would get tired of it after one or two times. I feel I'd be satisfied with 7.3X6 at the most, other than aesthetic appeal, and that would still be bordering on too much girth for a lot of women.

2) Can anyone point me toward a good all day horseshoe cock ring?

3) can anyone point me toward a good air pump? Using bathmate in the shower isn't always convenient.

Thanks all

Originally posted by neuromaster View Post
    Hey guys,
    Hello

On a side note, why is everyone here so large? Average size is roughly 5-5.5 EL and 4.5-5 EG, and it seems that everyone here has started out well above that?? I find this odd, maybe it has to do with poor body image.
    I don't know, I think we get all sizes. I think the bigger guys just stand out or are more acyive.

Anyway, any tips and encouragement is much appreciated. I want very badly to reach 5 EG and hope this is possible. The recent plateau has also been frustrating and it seems I will have to greatly increase my routine to get the same level of fatigue. also, I'm questioning whether jelqs are doing it for me.
    Slow and steady wins the race.
    You can reach your goals if you are consistent, careful, mindful and persistent.

A few questions:
    1) Opinion: what is really a good size, physically? I see a lot of people say 6X8. This seems good in theory but that seems like an awful lot of length and I'd imagine the average woman would get tired of it after one or two times. I feel I'd be satisfied with 7.3X6 at the most, other than aesthetic appeal, and that would still be bordering on too much girth for a lot of women.
    A good size is the one you are happy with. 7.3x6 is big. Consider, you started at 5.5x4, which is 3.49 fl oz (volume). If you get to 7.3x6, that is 10.36 fl oz. That is almost 3 times as large.

2) Can anyone point me toward a good all day horseshoe cock ring?
    Look at this thread:

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...selection.html
    03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
    Thread
    12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

i wouldn't be trying to appeal to size queens they are crazy.

Comment

Some guys are naturally bigger, others have been here for years and got bigger through the exercises. Focus on yourself, learn what you can learn, and you'll be fine.
        Progress Log
        Start (20/06/2020):
        BPEL 5.9, EG 4.1
        Current (21/10/2020): BPEL 6.3, EG 4.5

Comment

Welcome to the forum!
          Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

It's interesting you mention slippage, as I've noticed this as well. Shorter lengths for me at least limit the types of positions that can be done in bed.

For a skinny girl with no ass I find 4 inches to only work in missionary position and 5 inches work only with missionary and cowgirl. And 6 inches doggy style works. For one of my favourite position's which is like a type of 'piledriver' I find the dick needs to almost point 'downward' when hard, or have more length to it.

That's not to say it's impossible just that there's not much depth to the thrust and they slip out too often.

Comment

Thanks for the replies and advice guys! loving the useful info here

Comment

Thanks for the replies and advice guys! loving the useful info here.

"Consider, you started at 5.5x4, which is 3.49 fl oz (volume). If you get to 7.3x6, that is 10.36 fl oz. That is almost 3 times as large."

Wow, that is quite the difference. Although i dont think gaining 2 inches EG is realistic at all. i think a realistic goal for me would be something closer to 6.5 EL 5.0 EG, possibly more but it seems gaining more than an inch in length or girth takes SERIOUS time and dedication and isn't realistic for some even then. I'm going to stick with the small goals for now in increasing girth and see where I get.

Comment

Working...
                X