Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from the Valley

Hey everyone,
    I've been doing PE off and on since 2007 or so. Went from about 6" BPEL to around 7" at me peak, my MEG went from 4.5" to 4.9" (never got to the 5.0" MEG).

I have done stretches for years just to maintain a healthy member, but only for 5 minutes or so in the shower, followed by 3-5 minutes of jelqing, heli shakes, and some A stretches and a few others.

I've lost some of my previous gains, no biggie, and I figured since the pandemic is coming to a close and 2020 is behind us, '21 is the year to reach some new goals!

Anyway, I'm getting back into it because I want to reach my final goal of 7.5" BPEL by 5.25-5.5" MEG. Once I get there, I'll just maintain, I don't want to be any bigger...I think.

Currently, I'm sitting at 6.682" (6 and 13/16) BPEL and 4.75" MEG as of my first "new start" measurement. I've never been able to figure out BEG but it's about 5.5" before I run into measurement errors from the skin of my scrotum.

I got the Phallosan Forte late last week, and I've used it for the last four days. I'm still in the break-in period with that, but dang this thing is so nice to use. The first 2 days were difficult trying to get it on, but once I figure that out, it's been smooth sailing.

I'll be getting the Bathmate too because I've been reading the last several months about how good of a combo those two devices are; and I like the idea of doing more of a "passive" PE routine than the more manual "active" routine. Over the past few months, I was trying to decide if I wanted to dedicate the time that getting a 7.5x5.5 requires, and after doing the JP90 routine again and trying the Phallosan, I've decided that the passive route is the way I want to go.

I hope to have some continued success with my PE journey here in the Valley of the Sun (Phoenix for those that don't know).
    fizzer
    Last edited by fizzer; 01-27-2021, 11:21 PM.

Welcome to the forums !
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Thanks, Dangler. I appreciate the hearty welcome.

Comment

Welcome to the forum!

Haven't been out by way of Phoenix in 20+ years, but I remember it being beautiful out there!
        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
          Welcome to the forum!

Haven't been out by way of Phoenix in 20+ years, but I remember it being beautiful out there!
          Oh man, I love it here. So nice from October to May, and then it's SUPER hot (obviously). We set records for most 110+ days last summer. Nothing like burning your hand on car door handles every day for 6 months, haha. But I'd rather deal with scorching heat vs snow. And during the winter, I can wear shorts almost every day.

Thanks for the welcome. If I can handle the Phallosan I will create a progress thread. I just want to make sure I can use the thing consistently. I have sensitive skin all over, so that's my only concern. But, I was able to get 7 hours today (day 5) no problem.

If the PF and BM can get me another 0.75" in length and girth (MEG) I'll be freaking thrilled!

Comment

Originally posted by fizzer View Post
            Oh man, I love it here. So nice from October to May, and then it's SUPER hot (obviously). We set records for most 110+ days last summer. Nothing like burning your hand on car door handles every day for 6 months, haha. But I'd rather deal with scorching heat vs snow. And during the winter, I can wear shorts almost every day.

Thanks for the welcome. If I can handle the Phallosan I will create a progress thread. I just want to make sure I can use the thing consistently. I have sensitive skin all over, so that's my only concern. But, I was able to get 7 hours today (day 5) no problem.

If the PF and BM can get me another 0.75" in length and girth (MEG) I'll be freaking thrilled!
            It does get very hot, but the lack of humidity makes it somewhat tolerable.
            Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Hey Fizzer!

Welcome to the Gym

It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

pumping is a good way to gain girth. I pumped for 20 minutes twice a day, six days a week and once a week for 45 minutes and gained over one inch in girth.

Don’t forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

I forgot to mention my son lives in the valley of the sun. I never visit him in the summer.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors
              not2big
              Senior Super Moderator
              PEGym Hero
              Last edited by not2big; 01-28-2021, 06:07 PM.
              Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
              12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
              12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
              01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
              01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
              01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
              Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Working...
              X