Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying to get to 11 inches from starting at a natural 9''

Hello everbody!

I am new here and have never done penis exercises before. I have always been well endowed naturally, as I am just an overall big guy at 6'7'' tall, 230 lbs.

My current stats:
    BPEL 9''
    EG 5.75''

FL 6''
    FG 5''

My goal is:
    BPEL 11''
    EG 7''
    FL 8''
    FG 6''

Are these reasonable goals? Also, do you have any advice to make the process more efficient and safe? Are devices and vasodialating lubes worth investing in at the beginning?
    Thank you so much for your input! Here is my current penis exercise routine below:

Every other day:
    Heating pad 10 minutes
    JAI stretches, 10 reps
    Penis stretches 5 minutes; 1 minute in each direction.
    Jelqing for 10 minutes
    JAI stretches, 10 reps
    Cold pack, 2 minutes

Kegels and reverse kegels (3 sets of 30, spread throughout the day)

Welcome to the forums! If you haven't already, read up on the info here:
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html

Two inches is achievable but may take 2+ years. Devices work well but you would need to account for your already large size when making purchases. I have some routine suggestions in my signature below if you want to check them out.
    Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
    Recommended Routine
    2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
    BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Thanks for the reply man! I checked out your routine and I love all the advanced tips. I am a little intimidated by the subblements, especially L Arginine on a dialy basis. Are there any side effects with taking those?

Comment

I would say its possible. You are looking to add about 15% so yes, very achievable.

is toilet bowl water cold? Just kidding

Welcome to the gym
        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
          is toilet bowl water cold?
          LMAO!
          Start: 01/29/21 BPEL: 6.25", MEG: 5.1
          As of: 08/31/21 BPEL: 7.2", MEG: 5.6

Progress Log

Comment

Originally posted by 9.5 starter View Post
            Thanks for the reply man! I checked out your routine and I love all the advanced tips. I am a little intimidated by the subblements, especially L Arginine on a dialy basis. Are there any side effects with taking those?
            Arginine isn't necessary, it just helps with blood flow. I've heard that it can cause more outbreaks if you have herpes. Lysine would be more important to take but also not necessary.
            Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
            Recommended Routine
            2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
            BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Welcome to the forum!

Others have achieved similar goals (as far as gains are concerned- as an 11 inch penis is exceedingly rare), so there should be no reason why you couldn't as well.
              Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Ultimate Burrito View Post
                Arginine isn't necessary, it just helps with blood flow. I've heard that it can cause more outbreaks if you have herpes. Lysine would be more important to take but also not necessary.
                I was taking it daily and developed Shingles as well.
                A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

How bout some picks in the Photo Album section? Give Stan a run for his money, LOL.
                  A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Hey Starter!

Welcome to the Gym

It is always recommended to start with a beginners routine (doesn't have to be the JP) and continue with it for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft . When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to do your exercise.

Don’t forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors .
                    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Originally posted by Party View Post
                      How bout some picks in the Photo Album section? Give Stan a run for his money, LOL.
                      Start 7.2 x 4.8 Current 8.3 x 5.4

Comment

Working...
                      X