Hi Everybody!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Everybody!

So about a month ago, I ended it with my ex. Towards the end, I felt like I am not as long as I was before (and shitty in general). Part of it is that I put on couple of pounds and big part of it is my depression battle. Anyway, my nerdy search on internet brought me to this forum.

Anyway, I am here to learn and contribute if I can. Thanks for having me and looking forward to getting to know everyone!
    BPEL: 6.5 6.6 6.7 6.8 6.9 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 7.5 7.6 7.7 7.8 7.9 8.0
    MEG: 5.7 5.8 5.9 6 (depends on the EQ)

3-Year Goal: L:8, G: 6.0

Well no need to thank us for taking you. Here they take everybody. Hey they even took me. Sad for them I never left. Well I may have left but I have no where else to go.
    Now how's that for a welcome? Pretty good huh? Here we learn, ask questions and have some fun. If you're not doing anything go do some reading in the beginners section and if you need some questions answered I'll be right here. Welcome.
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Hey Polemicist!

Welcome to the Gym

It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

It is always recommended to start with a beginners routine (doesn't have to be the JP) and continue with it for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft . When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to do your exercise.

Don’t forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors.
      Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
      12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Lol, I'd say that was a warm welcome with a good sense of humor! So thanks Cusp. I have been reading. In fact, I have been reading for about 2 weeks and after some lurking, I decided to join.

As for question, I haven't understood the warm down/ post exercise concept yet. Would it be the same as warm up? Ex: 10 minutes with a warm sock? Is there anything to do on the rest day (ex: warm suck or massages, oils, etc)?

Comment

Thanks for joining, hopefully the forums will help !
          Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
          Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Very helpful. I've been lurking, reading and learning for the last couple of weeks!

Comment

And I didn't scare you away! Great! Learn and enjoy this place. You can tell I do.
              The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Welcome to the forum!
                Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

You're most welcome!
                    Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
                    X