Time to be my best

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to be my best

Hi, I'm a typical guy with a penis about 7 inches with a full morning wood. If I'm lacking in anything, I'd say it's girth, but overall everything is pretty good - just not great.

I recently got dumped by the woman I love. Sweet girl, pretty little brunette, love of my life. She left me for an old crush, who incidentally has a big cock (little less than 9"). That's not WHY she left with him, but it's pretty much the one thing this loser has over my head. I'm not usually self-conscious about these things, we had a good sex life that slowed down a little bit due to school, but all things considered, it sucks to think that they're going to be having sex and he's bigger than me. When she finds out he's a zero and is ready to come back to a real man, I want a little surprise for her, or if she doesn't figure out she missed out on the real deal, the next girl I find.

I want to fuck that pussy into oblivion. I'm going for it all. The length, girth, total control over ejaculation. Wherever I was lacking, I want to make it better than ever. Keep an eye out for my success story! Us typical guys can do whatever we set our minds to!

TypicalGuy! Your at the right place for penis health, thats for sure. But you need to do this for you, to stay motivated.
    If you haven't found a routine yet then this one is good https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...r-routine.html
    Before you begin, read the info in these links:
    PEGym Forums - Announcements in Forum : Beginner's Forum

The Beginner's Penis Enhancement Checklist

If you have any questions, let us know

Comment

Welcome TypicalGuy, but as Waylander said, doing this just to pound your ex's pussy into oblivion is the wrong reason to be doing PE. If you're doing PE it should strictly be for you, not because she left you for a guy with a bigger dick. If she left you in the first place, she is not worthy of your love to begin with.
      It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
      Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

Welcome to PE

Comment

Welcome to PEGym.Make your dick bigger for yourself not for anyone else .... but keep her as a reminder to motivate yourself when your pe desires run low.

Comment

DUDE i see myself as somewhat of a straight talker so all i want to say to you is, youve come to the right place for penis gains, but WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU TAKE YOUR EX BACK AFTER SHE LEFT YOU FOR ANOTHER GUY??????

man up brother.

theres soooo many other women out there man.

good luck on your gains.

Comment

Don't take her back...do your PE and forget about her.

Comment

Working...
              X